Introduction

Hi, my name is Rebecca Grace Irwin, but everyone calls me Becky. I'm seventeen, from Australia. My life is pretty average, apart from the fact my brother is Ashton Irwin. I haven't seen Ashton for nearly 6 years, I live with our dad in Melbourne, and he lives with our mum in Sydney. Our parents divorced when we were younger, and when I was ten, I moved to Melbourne to live with our dad, after mum gave me the option to do so. Ashton never had a good relationship with our father so he stayed with mum, he didn't visit but we skyped regularly. When I was 14 he joined a band and we talked less and less.

The band Ashton joined was 5 Seconds of Summer, he is the drummer. They started off extremely small, but then went on to tour with one direction then release their own album and tour the world. They're back at the moment, and I cannot wait to see him again I hope he isn't as over protective as he used to be.

The first thing my brother said to me when I got there was;

"Becky, you are NOT allowed to date any of my friends, I mean it!"

I didn't know what he was talking about until I walked into the living room and met the three friends he was talking about...

A/N

Hi everyone this is my fourth fanficion woo and my 3/4 of 5 seconds of summer. 

27/08/16 - AS OF NOW THIS STORY IS UNDER EDITING XO