Chapter 18 ✔️

Chapter 18.

- Rebecca / Becky's P.O.V -

My eyes fluttered open as something , someone breathed warm air into my ear. The bright light hit my eyes blinding me. I squinted my eyes shut and cursed under my breath and the hangover had started to kick in. I yawned and turned around to face the beautiful boy sleeping peacefully next to me.

His chest bare showing off his well built body , his hair all messy and sticking up in multiple spots , his calm breathing as he slept silently.I smiled at the boy before me , and laid back down snuggling closer to the warm body.Memories flooded back from last night's events.

I slept with Calum.

I slept with Calum Hood from 5 seconds of summer.

I slept with my brothers best friend!!

Oh my god...Michael!! I remember Michael saw me and Calum coming out of the room , as soon as I tried to approach him he sped off down the halls , disappearing into the sweaty dancing bodies! What if he tells Ashton? well he has no proof. Other than the fact we were both half dressed , smiling had messy hair and covered with love bites , while walking out a bedroom that most of the party heard moans and screams come from.I need to talk to Michael today!

How we ended up in my room you may be wondering. Well after the party finished we all headed to my house , the boys crashed in the living room and i went to my room. Calum obviously sneaked upstairs last night and crawled into my bed. The other boys were out of it to even notice if I'm honest.My brain was over thinking too much to fall back to sleep.

"Calum, get off" I whimpered , shoving his arm that was hung around my waste, trapping me from getting up. No matter how much i tried to shove his arm away or shift and squirm underneath him i couldn't get out.

"Calum please wake up!" I said a little more louder , Calum might as well been deaf. It didn't matter how much i pushed , kicked at him under the duvet , his grip didn't loosen.

After what felt like forever of , pulling and shoving , I managed too free my right arm and I smacked the sleeping beauty as hard as I could on the head. He let out a slur of moans and assorted grunts but his hold around my waist loosened up. I sat up on the bed and chuckled as Calum flipped over to lay on his stomach letting small snores out.My head was killing me , Everything was way too bright as i looked around the familiar room.

I turned to look at the boy beside me and i couldn't help the smile that spread as i stared at him. He was passed out on his back once again , chest rising and falling slowly as he snored. A pillow covered over his head held there with his arms above his head.

I slowly straddled his waist , blushing as i left feather soft kisses down his chest. He shifted under me , making me grin slightly. I ran kisses up his chest towards his neck and jaw , a quiet moan sounded from beneath the pillow and knew he would wake up soon.
I let my fingers explore lower , tracing his body , down his v-line , before skimming the band of his boxers. My eyes never leaving his covered face.

"You know, i could get used to this," he moaned , his voice deep, raspy and thick from sleep.

"Finally he wakes up!" I giggled , trailing my lips back up his chest. sucking lightly on his collarbone

"Mhm... maybe I was awake all this time" he mumbled , removing the pillow from his face. A smirk plastered on his face

"Or maybe I should of stayed asleep to see what else you had planned to wake me up.'' He winked.

I blushed and hit Calums chest lightly.Calums eyebrows raised and gripped my wrists in his hands , in a playful way.

"Your going to pay for that Missy!!" he smirked. Flipping us over so i was underneath him , he kissed my plumb lips softly then started to leave small butterfly kisses up my neck.