Chapter 19 :

Chapter 19

 Rebecca

Me and Ashton have never really been like this with each other , not growing up with him meant no arguments and the things that took place the other day shocked me a little. I spent a week at Calums house . before we sorted things out. I didn't mind living with Calum but i felt awkward there , like i was taking advantage of his home. Calum's a great guy and i love him this week has been amazing and has brought us even closer....but i want to go home , my home.

*DAY 1*

My eyes fluttered open as i felt the bed dip down and a body remove itself from next too me , i yawned softly and took in my surroundings of the unfamiliar but familiar room.

''Calum'' I whispered , Calum was heading towards the door but spun around when i spoke.

"did i wake you up?" he panicked

"No... it's fine , why'd you leave" i asked

"Oh , i was going to make you some breakfast " he smiled pointing towards the door

"I'm fine... come cuddle!" i let out a small smile , Calum let out a wide grin and walked back over pulling up the duvet and crawling in next to me.

"Why are you so smiley" I laughed poking his cheek.

"Because you smiled" he said , I let out a sigh and cuddled closer to Calum taking in his warmth , the events of last night flashed back into my mind. Ashton was so angry i never knew he could get like that.

"Sorry i shouldn't have brought that up" he whispered

"No... its fine. "

"He'll come around" 

"How'd you know Calum?"

"Because... nobody would stay mad at a girl as..." he began , 

"Perfect...- " he pecked my nose

"Beautiful" he pecked my forehead

"Intelligent" he pecked my cheek

"....as you" he whispered , lastly connecting his lips with mine in a passionate kiss.

"I love you Calum" i whispered , unattaching our lips.

"I love you Becky" he smiled laying his head back down , i took this opportunity too rest my head on his chest and listen to the fast heartbeat pound through his chest.

 *****

*DAY 2*

''Calum... i don't want to get up!!'' I pouted 

"Well you've got to eat princess" he smiled , making my heart melt. Princess... that name was still foreign to my ears no matter how many times he called me it.

"Bu-"

"No but's ... now hurry up or I will get you up myself" he smirked, I replied by grabbing the duvet and covering myself underneath the warmness.

"Right... thats it" he said , scooping me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I squealed as he ran down the stairs , we must of looked like complete idiots too Cals parents but all they did was smile at us.

*****

*DAY 3*

''Morning sweetheart'' Cals mum greeted

"Morning , thanks for letting me stay" I smiled

"Oh that's fine , stay as long as you need."

"Thank you." ,