Chapter 3

Chapter 3

REBECCA

My alarm woke me up earlier today since we were all meeting at a certain time and I like being prepared with these kind of things.I took out a pink and white striped strapless bikini , I put it on then put on a loose dress over the top. I put on some shoes and a threw a bunch of essentials into my bag like suncream and sunglasses.

''Wake up'' I yell 

When I get into Laurens room , she moves around in her sleep and then finally sits up giving me a death glare.

You gotta love teenagers...

''Morning Lauren''

''Uh...I hate you'' she whines pushing the covers back over her head.

''Love you too!'' I laugh , I walk towards Ashtons room next and bang my hand on the door.

''GET UP LAZY!!'' I shout

The door opens and Ashton walks out yawning , he was already changed and ready to go... strangely surprising.

''Go get Harry up'' I order , Ashton rolls his eyes but obliges and walked towards Harrys room.

-

We arrived at Bondi beach , and it was scorching hot , Australia was having another one of its freak heatwaves. Which contrasted to last nights cold weather that had me wearing a coat , god Australia was bipolar sometimes.

''Hey Ash , I'm just going to go meet with Matt we'll be down soon'' I say he looks up from his phone and nods his head.

I walk off towards the ice cream van where Matt told me he was waiting , I find him quickly and smile seeing a little girl who must be his niece. She was adorable she had brown curly hair and was wearing a cute pepper pig bathing suite. I smile and wave at Mathew who waves back and begins walking over to me.

''Hey'' he smiles pecking me on the cheek causing me to blush again.

''Hi.Who is this little cutie?'' I smile , tapping the little girls  nose gently , she giggles in reply.

''This is Lucy'' he smiles , looking at her proudly.

''Aw Hi Lucy i'm Becky'' i said , she nods.

We begin walking down the steps to the beach and walk along the sand where I finally spot our group setting up everything like the umbrellas and towels.

''Guys this is my old high school buddy Matt and his neice Lucy'' I say introducing him to everyone. 

''Hey'' he waves awkwardly , the boys all said something along the lines of ''Hi'' or,'' Hey , ''.

I lay down my towel and sit there , I look around the pretty surroundings then back at everyone they have all stripped down to their bathing suits. I take off dress revealing my bikini and catch  Calum staring when he saw I caught him he laughs and looks away. I sit down on my towel and just take in everything It was such a beautiful place ,  A few girls noticed the boys and were whispering to each other... fans I had assumed they were by their excited giggles and shrieks.

Michael , Luke , Ashton and Calum were already in the water. Matt was laying next to me sun bathing, and I had managed to get Lauren to take both Harry and Lucy down to the kids rock pool area.

''Matthew stop , '' I laugh as his hands came connecting down into the sides of my stomach.

'No'' he laughed , I continued laughing even more swatting his hand away from me.

Our faces were not that far apart I felt him leaning in and he kissed me... just like that. I was a bit taken back by the kiss but I eventually kissed back , but I couldn't get into it so I pushed him back a little and bit down into my lip awkwardly.