Hello Uncle, Goodbye Uncle?

Serena POV

     After I told Barbara everything that happened while I was away, I took a shower and then back downstairs. Barbara had changed into nice clothes and had her hair done.
"Where are we going?" I asked, confused.
"To go talk to your uncle." Barbara answered, grabbing her keys.
"Barb.. Can we please stay here for a little bit longer?" I begged.
I really did not want to go see Uncle Jim right now. Honestly, I was scared to see his reaction. Would he be angry, sad, or happy?
"Serena, he missed you a lot. You have to talk to him." Barbara insisted.
"But-" I protested.
"Come on." Barbara said, and wrapped her arm around me as we walked out of the penthouse. We headed to her car and it felt so nice to be in a car, rather than running around all of Gotham and trying to survive. I sighed as we pulled up to a crime scene.
Barbara looked uneasy. I wonder why. Does it have to do with Jim killing someone.
"Barbara?" I asked.
"Yes sweetie?" Barbara replied.
"Are you okay, you seem uneasy." I asked.
Barbara sighed, and forced a smile.
"I'm fine Serena. Don't worry about me." Barbara reassured.
That just made me worry even more.
We got out of the car and headed over to the building. I stayed close to Barbara, this was a crime scene after all.
"Serena, Barbara." Uncle Jim called out  and walked toward us.
"Uncle." I said, and hugged him.
He actually hugged back. He tried to kiss Barbara, but she turned away. I stiffened.
What was going on between them?
"Jim, I'm sorry. But I can't be with you anymore." Barbara cried.