Chapter 15

Stepbrother

I slowly opened my eyes and was welcomed by a bright sunrise.

I reached for the other side of the bed and frowned when I found it empty. I just shrugged it off and my mood escalated quickly when I remembered what happened last night.

Damn, it was by far the most wonderful night I've ever had. I can't seem to even wrap my head around the fact that Pierre Dmitry's my boyfriend now. For real! Dammit! I want to scream in glee but that would be a little overrated. But really, I've never been this happy as far as my memory could take me. My life has been a constant black and white until Pierre came. Now, everything is in vivid color.

I carefully stood up, feeling a little bit sore all over. Pierre took his time with me last night. I can't even remember what time we finished, all I know is that Pierre really has the stamina for it. Oh trust me.

I stood up and went to the en suit bathroom to take a quick bath. There was already a pair of sweatpants and shirt together with a pair of underwear waiting for me when I got inside the bathroom. After blowing dry my hair, I went downstairs, smelling the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and bacon, I have a hunch my boyfriend is there.

I bit my lip.

Oh jeez, I don't think I'll ever get use to calling him that.

He's my boyfriend. Mine.

As I expected, Pierre was by the electric stove, stirring some batter of pancake and frying the bacon. The toaster binged and bread jumped in ready. I grinned. Leaning on the door frame, I let my eyes take everything it could. Pierre's really good for the eyes.

As if I willed him, Pierre faced me, sensing my presence.

A wide grin spread across his face and I have to bite my lip because I think my smile is wider and that would look creepy.

"Hey, babe. Breakfast's almost down. Go take a seat." He grinned and damn if my heart didn't flutter just with him looking at me like that.

"Need a hand?" I offered but he just glanced at me and then winked.

I laughed out loud at how cute he could possibly get. I walk towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Burying my face on his back, I just can't help but feel so damn good right now. This is so surreal.

"Baby?" he called. I didn't answer and instead I even bit his naked back. He chuckled. I heard him turn off the stove and faced me.

"I'm happy." I said. I look up at him and grin widely. He didn't say anything but the way his olive eyes shine brightly at me I know he feels the same.

We ate breakfast together, and as if we never ran out of topic, we practically talked about anything.

"Pierre, do you know where is Miles?" I asked, not bothering to hide the concern in my voice. Pierre didn't speak immediately. He looked at me intently as if he's contemplating whether I could handle whatever news he has. That made me more worried.

"She hasn't called you yet?" he asked back. I fidgeted, playing with the remaining of the bacon and scrambled eggs on my plate before sighing.

"She did. But the school had just started. We're finally seniors. Soon enough we'll be graduating and out of all time, she chose now to take a vacation?" I sighed.

"She's safe, babe. She called our parents right after the gala and accepted their offer to study in this Ivy League in France. Dad has been suggesting her to study there but she's adamant on staying here." For Jae Rin, I thought. "I didn't know what pushed her to accept our father's offer but I'm at peace she's in good hands." Pierre explained reassuringly.