03.

A/N Media is the NaLu Song by Nisa Adina

Levy was lying on a bed, her face and body dripping with sweat. Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and Juvia stood at the door, stunned. Makarov had already gone to her side. His hand crushed in her small hand. Gajeel went to her other side and offered his hand. She grabbed it just as another contraction started. His face contorted in pain as she crushed his hand.

Her screams split the tension in the room. Suddenly Lucy's mind was cleared.

"Everyone except Gajeel and Master leave! Juvia, run and get Porlyusica!"

Everyone quickly followed Lucy's orders. Juvia ran as fast as she could, and Natsu and Gray shivered outside the door.

"H-hey, Gray?" Natsu shuddered.

"Yeah?"

"Doesn't it sound like she's dying?"

Gray looked over at the person beside him. Natsu seemed shriveled. He had slipped down the wall and hugged his knees close to his chest. His hands covered his ears from the intense screams.

"Look, idiot, Levy's got enough fight in her to hurt Gajeel. She's got enough fight in her to push out a healthy baby."

"And Lucy?" Natsu asked. "What will Lucy do? God, she's so fragile!"

At this Gray stood up. His fist cracked against Natsu's face, with more force than it ever had. "Look, Cherry-Head! Lucy ain't gonna cower away from anything! You can bet if she wants a kid, you bloody well will give her a kid, and she'll push through it like she has all her problems in life! If you think she'll give up just because she heard someone else suffer, she wouldn't be in Fairy Tail!"

Natsu looked up, his face streaked with tears.

"Natsu, Lucy always looked to you. You're her strength. If she needed to do something painful, she would always call your name. So don't give me any crap about her being fragile. She jumped off a building because she trusted you."

"You... Gray..." Natsu stuttered.

Gray looked away. "You got your love returned the first try. Don't doubt it."

"You... loved Lucy, didn't you?"

A scream pieced the air, but it didn't bother Natsu. He waited for Gray to speak.

Gray scoffed. "Yeah. Once upon a time. But I got Juvia now. Lucy ain't got nothing on Juvia."

"Gray, Natsu." Lucy shoved the door open, a grin spread wide across her face. "Come meet the new Redfox."

As they entered, Levy looked up. In her arms, she held a tiny baby. Shriveled and wet, but a baby. On its head there was a tuft of black hair, and its eyes were shut tight. The baby's pale skin contrasted that of the father, but matched the mother.

"It's a girl." Levy breathed. "A beautiful, baby girl."

Gajeel was looking over his wife and child, absolute awe in his eyes. He wiped his hand over his face, a small sniffle escaping his nose. "She's perfect."

Natsu laughed. "Gajeel! I'm telling Elfman you cried!"

"Shut it, Flamer! Elfman cried when Khayal was born too!" He immediately wiped the mist out of his eyes.

"So," Lucy whispered. "What's her name?"

"Nayeli." Levy sighed. "Her name is Nayeli Storm Redfox."

Gajeel smiled. Soon, Nayeli started to cry. Her tiny hands grasped at the air, and she wiggled in her mother's arms. Gajeel held his hand out, and Nayeli grabbed at it. Her tiny hand wasn't big enough to wrap around even his pinky finger. His eyes began to mist, but he quickly wiped it away. Lucy smiled, and wrapped her arm around Natsu's waist. She found it hard to believe. Her friend, Levy, a mom! What's more, Gajeel, a dad!