you guys first argument as husband and wife

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while I just been so busy plus not feeling well

You was sitting on the couch when all of a sudden Tyler walks, thought the door "hey sweetie" you say getting, up from the couch "hey" Tyler says in
With an annoyed tone you look up at him with sad eyes "Tyler what's wrong?" You ask trying not to give an attitude to Tyler.

"your my problem Y/N I had to get a cab home because you didn't pick up your phone" you look at Tyler with a frown on your face "well excuse me my phone isn't working and you know this why didn't you call me on the house phone?" You say getting ready to yell at Tyler. "I THOUGHT YOU GOT YOUR PHONE FIX Y/N!!!!!" Tyler yells while walking, to the other room "WELL I WAS BUT THEY CALLED THE HOUSE PHONE SAYING THEY WAS CLOSED FOR THE DAY SO IM SORRY OK YOU DANG ON KNOW WHEN I DONT PICK UP MY PHONE TO CALL THE HOUSE PHONE YOU KNOW THIS TYLER WE BEEN THROW THIS LOTS OF TIMES" you yell as you walked, into the bedroom where Tyler was.

"WELL EXCUSE ME FOR BEING TIRED MISS I DONT CARE!!!!" you laugh in disbelief at what your husband just said "HA HA I DON'T CARE.....I DON'T CARE WHAT THE HELL TYLER REALLY YOU- I CANT BELEVIE YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU KNOW WHAT IM GONNA HEAD OUT BECAUSE THIS FIGHT WE ARE HAVING IS JUST POINTLESS AND DUMP ILL COME BACK IN THE MORINING THIS IS JUST STUPID!!!" you yell as you pack, one outfit and your hair brush and tooth brush and tooth paste you grab, your keys and walked, out the door Tyler tried chasing after you but you was already gone.

The next morning...........

You got, up and took a shower and after a few in the shower you put your clothes on and brushed, your hair and teeth and put, your shoes on and grabbed, your keys and headed back to your house.

A few minutes later

You was at the house you walk, in to see Tyler standing up looking at you with sorry eyes "Y/N baby I'm so sorry for the way I acted last night I was a jerk please for give me" Tyler says walking, over to you you both hug and kiss "it's OK baby I for give you I love you" you say hugging, him tighter "I love you more Y/N and you both cuddled on the couch.

I'm so sorry this is short I'm not feeling good

If you have a request I'll be happy to write it please put it in the comments =)