honeymoon

You and Tyler was on your way to your honey moon you was excited to go where ever you was going on your honeymoon "hey baby where are we going for our honeymoon?" with a puppy face "it's a suprize babygirl" Tyler says putting, his arm around you. You look, up at him with a smile on your face "a suprize I love surprises" you soon put, your head on his shoulder. "Close your eyes baby" Tyler says smiles at you. You put, your hands over your eyes about a minute later Tyler puts, his hand over your shoulder and says "alright baby ready 3...2...1 open your eyes" you open your eyes and see a big hotel your eyes widen with a smile on your face "wow this hotel is beautiful baby" you and Tyler look at each other with joy. "Well ready to go in baby" Tyler grabs your hand and you walk, In the hotel together you walk to your hotel room together after getting settled in your guys room you watch a bit of TV and head down to the pool area to go swimming for 2 hours after about 2 hours of swimming you and Tyler head back to your hotel room to relax.

There will be a honeymoon part2 sorry this one is short
Please pick a place you want them to go to have a blast

Disney World chosies

The magic Kingdom

Animal kingdom

Hollywood studios