imagine 3. you get kidnapped

You was visiting Tyler on the set of Madea goes to jail and he was dressed as Madea and you both was talking all of a sudden you feel someone grab, you "aaaaah" you scream and Tyler heard and saw what happened "HEY PUT MY FIANCE DOWN" Tyler yells you was kicking and screaming at your kiddnapper but nothing worked.
Tyler was still in his full Madea makeup and castuom he fallowed the kidnapper finally the kidnapper stopped and Tyler follows the kidnapper. You still was kicking and screaming "LET ME GO" suddenly Tyler sees you tied up on the wall and the kidnappers gone Tyler runs over to you and touches, your face and says "don't worry Y/N baby I'll get you out of hear" you nod, your head crying suddenly the kidnapper sees Tyler caring you but he runs over and grabs, you from Tyler. The kidnapper has a knife at your throat your head was pulled back and you say screaming and crying "NO....NO....NO..PLEASE..PLEASE. DON'T...DON'T.....DO...THIS.THIS. PLEASE" suddenly Tyler yells, "DON'T DO THIS MAN SHES MY GOING TO BE WIFE LET HER GO AND Y/N BABY DON'T WORRY ILL GET YOU SAFE AGAIN". all of a sudden the kidnapper throws you across the room "aaaaaah" you scream you hit the wall and then Tyler gets angry and yells "that's it your gonna get yo ... Kicked now buddy" after the fight the cops came and arrested, the kidnapper and the ambulance arrived and put you on their ambulance. Tyler gets in and holds your hand and says crying "you'll be OK baby" you was in a colma.

There will be a hospital part please stay tuned