imagine 2. visiting him on set of Madea

You was board so you decided to visit your wonderful fiancé on the set of Madea so you grab, your car keys and got, in your car and drive to the set. about five Minutes later you park, your car and get, out of the car and lock, it and walked, over to the set Tyler Perry did not know you was there at all you ask one of the actors where he was and they told you and you walk, over to where Tyler was and tap, on him and he turns, around and looks shocked because he didn't know you was coming over. "Hey Y/N baby I'm suprized you came I didn't know you was coming here to see me" he says as he gave, you a peck on the lips. You look at him and rap your arms around him and say "well baby I was bored so I came and wanted to suprize you *giggles" he chuckles and says "well baby I have to go into my Madea coustom now baby so I'll see ya in a bit" he says as he gave you a kiss on the lips. You look at him with a smile and say "well OK I'll be sitting here I wanna see what you look like in. Your castuom *giggles*" he looks at you with a smile "*chuckles* OK baby I love you" he says as he walks, away. "I love you more" you say as you sit, down on a chair.

An hour later..........

They got done with the first day of filming Tyler walks, over to you and wakes, you up you look up at him wide awake and you didn't recognize him because he looked like a lady. "Tyler is that you?" You say still with your eyes wide open he likes looks at you and says "yes baby it's me *chuckles*" you then sigh in relief and he tells you that he is gonna go get the make up and castoum off you nod, in response.

Another hour later.......

Your sleeping and you feel someone tap you you open, your eyes and see that is Tyler and you hop up and kiss, him and say "I'll see you at home baby" he looks at you with a smile and says "OK see you at home Y/N love you babygirl" he was smiling you smile, back and say "I love you to baby" and walked, to your car.

At the house your on the couch sleeping and you felt Tyler pick,you up and carry you upstairs to your bedroom he lays you down and he lays next to you and falls asleep.