imagine 1.

You was celebrating your birthday and your party was at a friends house you have headphones in listening to music looking for Tyler and the next thing you know you see his car but don't see him you go back in looking for him and all of a sudden you here a deep vocie say "looking for someone" you turn around and see Tyler Perry standing there with his arms open you smile whiledly and he smiles "well come here Y/N baby *chuckles*" you run up to him you jump and rap, your legs around him while you rap, your arms around him you kiss, him and say "I've missed you baby" you say with tears running down your face he looks at you and puts, his head on your chest and says"I missed you too Y/N baby he suddenly puts you down and gets down on one knee and pulls out a little black box he takes your hand and says "Y/N will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" You look down at him and with your hands over your mouth and nod and say "yes..yes..yes I will marry you" you say with tears coming down your face. He puts the ring on your finger while everyone cheers and claps he picks, you up and spins you around and you both kiss.

After the party................

You both are walking, in a hotel room he picks, you up and sets you on the bed and says "Y/N baby I'm gonna get our stuff" he says as he plants a kiss on your forehead. "OK baby you say as you lay down a few minutes later someone grabs you the walls of the hotel are so thick anyone can here you. You scream "aaaaaaah help" suddenly Tyler Perry hears you scream he runs with the stuff in his hand. When he opens the door he sees a man on top of you hurting you suddenly you hear him yell "GET OFF OF MY FIANCE AND HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE" Tyler Perry yells and gets the man off of you and throws takes the man to the lobby and tells the lobby what had happened and runs back to you. When he got back you was crying "sh sh sh sh baby it's OK he's gone I took care of him" he says walking, over to you he raps, his arms around you and you cry in his shoulder and say "the man he.... He... Hu-hu-Hu hurt me" you cry even harder in his chest. Tyler Perry rubs your back and makes you look at him and rubs your hair out of your face and whipes the tears away and says "it's OK Y/N baby he won't bother you anymore" he says as he lays down with you and puts his arm around while you put, your head on his chest and you both fall asleep.