imagine.9 part 2 of the wedding

After you and Tyler was pronounced husband and wife you walked, down the aisle you head to your perception party you had a dance off with your dad and now you do a dance off with your mom you won the dance off against your mom. "Good job Y/N honey" your mom says giving you a hug. "Thanks mom" you say with a big smile on your face. All of a sudden you feel Tyler rap, his arms around you. You look up at him smiling "how about a dance off with my baby?" He asks you as he kissed, your cheek with his arms rapped, around you still. "OK" you say giggling. "Hey everyone can I have your attention please my wonderful husband wants to do a dance off". you say smirking "ooooo" the crowed goes and claps, you and Tyler go to the middle of the floor you dance off too Michael Jackson's thriller. After the dance off the judges said you won again. You jump up and down when all of a sudden your ex boyfriend walks, in and everyone stops and gasps. You run behind Tyler you hold on to his chest while standing behind him "what are you doing here Jake?" Tyler says with anger. "I've come to get Y/N back she belongs to ME NOT YOU TYLER PERRY THE GUY WHO DRESSES UP LIKE A LADY FOR A MOVIE CALLED MADEA AND I KNOW ITS YOU PERRY THAT MAKES THOSE TYPES OF DUMP MOVIES PERRY" Jake yells. You step from behind Tyler and yell "DONT YOU INSULT MY HUSBAND LIKE THAT JAKE HE MAKES GOOD MOVIES AND YOU BLEW YOUR CHANCE TWO YEARS AGO WHEN YOU CHEATED ON ME I HATE YOU JAKE *vocie cracks tears falling down* YOU ARE A EVIL MAN JAKE GO NOW I LOVE MY HUSBAND DONT YOU EVER INSULT HIM LIKE THAT AGAIN" you yell at him. All of a sudden Jake walks, up to you grabs you by the arm and pushes you up against the wall and slaps you he yells at you "LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE B****-" he gets cut off by Tyler pushing him agents the wall and yells "SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE COPS AND YOU LISTEN HERE JAKE DONT YOU EVER TOUCH MY WIFE LIKE THAT AGAIN DONT YOU EVER HIT HER LILE THAT AGAIN" Tyler punches, Jake in his face and runs to you "baby baby are you ok?" Tyler says holding, you in his arms you suddenly open your eyes as tears roll down your eyes you answer Tyler's question. "Ye- yeah I'm- I'm ok" you say crying into Tyler's chest. "Thanks alot for ruining the perception party" everyone yells at Jake. After Tyler gets up he picks you up bridle style "everyone we are gonna have to cancel the rest of the party do to what just went down well have a party to celebrate next time but I wanna rush Y/N to the hospital *vocie cracks* tears fall* I'm worried about Y/N the way that man pushed her up against the wall and slapped her she could have eternal bleeding who all wants to go to the hospital to support?" That's when everyone agrees and they rush you to the hospital Tyler is caring you bridle style your head is on his chest. An hour later your in the hospital and the doctor says Mr. Perry and Y/Ns parents can I speak too you for one moment?" Suddenly your parents and Tyler walk, with the doctor "is my wife OK doctor?" Tyler asks nervously suddenly the doctor says "Y/N is OK she can go home".

"Thank heavens"your mom,dad, and Tyler say in a sigh of relief.

Suddenly your home with your wonderful husband.

"I love you baby" you say resting your head on Tyler's chest. "I Love you too Y/N more then you could ever imagine"

You both kiss.