You're Mine

A/N: In celebration to Phantogram's new album Phantogram III, I have the perfect song for this chapter. Enjoy!

Audrey's POV

I looked straight up into the lust filled eyes in front of me.

"Now it's my turn." He said.

Holy shit.

I was entranced in him. Fully.

He was laying on top of me kissing me like he has never kissed me before.

I was giving back fully. He sat up and took off his shirt.

His beautiful body was before me and I was craving it. I grabbed him so he could lay on top of me. Body on body.

He was so hard and warm. It was making the experience more intense.

He turned us around so I was on top. I was fumbling around with his jeans. Once I got them unbuttoned I ran my hands around the waistband.

He groaned and bucked his hips forward. He really wanted this. "Pick up your hips." I whispered. He did as so and I pulled his pants off. He kicked off the rest.

I started to kiss his chest and make him more impatient by the second.

He was grabbing fistfulls of my hair as I was getting closer to his groin.

I stuck out my tongue and started from the top of his chest all the way down towards his groin. This set him off because he flipped us over again and stood up to take off his briefs. Now I was the only one wearing clothes. He picked me up and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

His fingers unlatching my bra. Once I felt the release I started to kiss him again.

He slowly dropped me on the bed again and threw my bra. I giggled.

He was ready and so was I.

His fingers made their way down to my panties. He slowly brought them down till I was completely naked.

He slid his lips from my navel to my neck.

He then looked up till I was looking at him.

"You're mine." He said.

Then he was inside me.

************

I was laying on top of him, spent.

"That was fucking amazing." He said.

I smiled and started to laugh.

He grabbed my hair so I looked at him. He looked at me so sincerely then he kissed me.

"I meant what I said Audrey." He said in my lips.

"I am yours." I replied.

He put both of his hands on my face and kissed me again.

I'm feeling something for this man.

***********

I was cooking for Christopher and I.

We kept going at it for the rest of the night. It was an amazing night that's all I'm going to say.

He was in his office talking on the phone. To who I don't know.

I set up two plates on the breakfast bar and went to his office.

He was standing up, talking looking outside the window.

"When do you want to meet for the final investment?" He asked whoever was on the phone.

"Tonight. That's pretty quick don't you think." He said. "Fine tonight sounds good. I'll see you then." He hung up and sighed.

"Who was that?" I asked. He turned around and said, "The bitch herself. She wants everything done by tomorrow night."

"That's quick but kind of good in a way. It'll be faster to take her down."

"I guess your right." He sat back down and out his head in his hands.

I went towards him and sat on his desk. I started to run my fingers through his hair.

"I'll have to call out tonight for rehearsals." He shot his head back up. "What?" I asked.

"You still want to be an undercover dancer?"

"Uh...yeah I thought we had this all sorted out."

"Are you sure you want to do this though? Give it a last thought."

I looked up. "Hmmm. Yeah I'm going with the plan."

He shook his head. "It's the only way Christopher." I put my hands on his face. "Trust me this is going to work."

We kept looking at one another.

"After last night it's going to be pretty hard to let you do this." He said smirking.

I have him a friendly push. He grabbed my hand so I could sit on his lap.

"Last night was amazing." I said in his ear.

He stopped breathing I could tell.

"Once this situation is over we'll have more nights like that. Every. Night." I whispered.

He looked at me. "But I have to get the job first than we can have more fun."

I stood up and was about to walk out but I turned around and said, "We are taking this bitch down."

If we don't then I will.

So we can start our life together.