Made Me The Happiest

Audrey's POV

The roar of the car startled me. Is this car really necessary?

"Beautiful are you okay?"

"Yeah just the...roar of the car scared me."

"So I was thinking we go cruising along the beach."

"What do you mean cruising?"

"Like going on a beach cruiser and enjoy the beautiful weather. Have the wind of the sea hit our faces."

That does sound fun. I love the beach anyways. It brings back memories. Good memories.

"Maybe walk down the boardwalk. It's up to you." He continued with a smile on his face.

It sounds like so much fun. I rarely have any time to do anything like this, especially since I don't have a car. I'm actually excited for this.

"Sounds like fun." I said with excitement in my voice.

Christopher's POV

I can tell she was excited to do this. It made me feel good to know she was. Another notch on the scale to win Audrey.

We pulled up to the beach and I had already called for two beach cruisers to be ready once we got there. So basically all we had to do was go pick them up.

I called my right hand man, Jeff to have them ready with him by the time we got here. He said he'd be right here. But I don't see him.

"Mr. Mason." Ah there he is.

"Jeff. They all set?"

"To a Tee."

"Perfect. Audrey I would like you to meet Jeff." She was confused as to who he was and why he did this for me.

"Nice to meet you...Jeff." She said shaking his hand.

"The pleasure is all mine." He replied. He was holding her hand for too long.

"Okay that will be all Jeff."

"Certainly Sir."

"Ready beautiful?" She still looked confused.

"Who is he?"

"That's Jeff he is like my right hand man. Basically a bodyguard/assistant when I am out of the office."

"Tell me how rich are you to have people follow you around like this."

"Well I do make a good buck. I think you can guess how rich I am." I winked at her and she tried to hide her smile.

"Let's go shall we." We got on our bikes but than I remembered what I brought.

"Here beautiful." I passed her a pair of my sunglasses.

"Are these yours?"

"Yup."

"I really like them. Maybe I won't give them back."

"Hey they are my favorite pair."

"Looks like you'll need to find a new pair." She shrugged and put them on.

"What am I going to do with you?" I uttered under my breath.

I started to catch up with her.

Audrey's POV

This is the life. I love the smell of the ocean sea breeze. It's just wonderful. I remember when my Dad would take me for a bike ride along the beach. I realize I am smiling so stupidly to myself.