Movie Night

Audrey's POV

He was still holding me in his arms.

"Um you kinda have to let go if we are going shopping." I said a little embarrassed.

"Well you are going to have to get used to me doing this for the next couple of days if we are going to be a fake couple." He said smirking.

"I'm only doing this because first, I need a break from my job and secondly, because I feel bad for you." He laughed at my reasoning.

"So you do care for me?" He asked still holding might I say.

"Let's just go shopping." I pulled myself from his grasp.

I got my purse from the hook and opened the door to leave.

"Whatever you say honey." He said walking past me.

"I'm already regretting this."

*******

We got to the mall and he dragged me to all these stores that I know I couldn't afford.

"Sweetheart what about this one?" Christopher asked me holding up a too provocative bikini.

"Definitely not. I'm meeting your family for god sakes."

"Can I help you guys with anything?" A sales associate asked.

"Yes my gorgeous girlfriend needs a few bikinis for a trip to my parent's lake house this week and she is being too stubborn to actually choose a couple. So will you please pick some out for her so we can get a move on." Christopher told the clerk.

"I would love to." The clerk dragged me to the dressing room and kept passing me bikini after bikini.

"Oh sweetheart I would love to see you come out." I heard Christopher say through the door."

"Oh asshole I would love to kill you." I said whispering through the door.

I heard a laugh in response. "Anytime baby."

I tried on a black bikini with a fringe top. It was cute.

After getting a couple of decent bikinis we were done with the first store.

"We will need to get you some dresses and a couple of outfits." Christopher said looking at the store windows.

"Here I got this." I went into my favorite stores and got what I needed.

I had bags and bags of clothes, shoes, jewelry. It was too much and I didn't pay one cent. Christopher wouldn't let me pay. He said it was a favor for him so he had to pay.

We were eating at a Mexican restaurant after we finished shopping.

"So tell me what's your family like?" I asked eating my burrito mojado.

"Well we are your typical American family but we have money." He said shrugging it off.

"Well that's boring. Like tell me their names and what they are all about. Each and everyone."

He smiled at me.

Christopher's POV

Usually the girls I'm with don't want to know everything about me. But this girl is different. She want to know. My insides warmed up.

"Well let's start of with my parents. My Dad's name is Greg and my Mom's name is Carol. Mr. and Mrs. Mason. My Dad is a lawyer and my Mom is a therapist. My Dad is your usual funny and laid back Dad who thinks he can fix anything and grill anything. My Mom is very loud and sweet. She just wants the best for her children, what mother doesn't. I have two sisters, Emily and Evelyn, they are twins by the way. They have their families already. I have two brothers. My eldest is Ryan who is the joker of the family. I swear sometimes I think he's like five. My youngest sibling is Bradley who is very introverted. Well I guess he would be since he is living with my parents still. He is my favorite though." Oh Bradley my nerdy shy brother.

Burlesque Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें