What Did I Get Into?

Christopher's POV

I woke up dreaming of Audrey all night. Best dream ever. Me and my friend down there would agree. I need a cold shower that's for sure before I go see Audrey.

She won't be happy when I go to her house and surprise her with an unexpected visit.

But I can't wait. I quickly got ready and was out the door. I should bring her something to eat. But what? Maybe some bagels or donuts or breakfast sandwiches or some muffins? Does she like tea or coffee? I need to know these things. I should ask her what she prefers when I see her right now.

I decided to get everything I thought she would like. I pulled up to her house with a bag of bagels, a box of donuts, a box of muffins and breakfast sandwiches. I didn't know which she preferred so I got her a tea and coffee. You never know.

Audrey's POV

I was awaken by continuous knocking. Who could be knocking at this hour? I got out of bed and answered the door.

"Can I help..."

"Good morning beautiful." And there he was. Christopher. Standing on my doorstep with boxes of who knows what, just smiling. God he is so hot.

"Can I help you?" I said trying to sound annoyed.

"You can by letting me in."

"What's in the boxes?"

"Well since it's already 10 a.m., I'm hungry than I figured you must be too, so I brought bagels, donuts, muffins, breakfast sandwiches...oh and tea and coffee. I didn't know which one you preferred." Why is he doing this for me?

"Why are you doing this for me?" I asked.

"Because I'm a nice guy...sometimes...and I like you."

"But you don't know me. I can be a serial killer for all you know or a psycho or a..."

"Can you let me in already?" I don't know if I should...

"I'm not a psycho Audrey."

"Fine."

"See beautiful you like me just as much as I like you." He said walking in.

"Can you stop calling me beautiful!"

"No I'm still going to call you beautiful because that's what you are."

"Fine than your nickname is...is..." Great I can't think of one.

"Ah..ah..ah..I can't hear you." He says while cupping his ear.

"Oh shut up." He just laughs.

I start opening the boxes to notice how much food he brought. "You're kidding me right. Why did you get this much? We can't eat it all!"

"Well I didn't know what you preferred so I got the basics. What do you prefer? Coffee or tea?"

"Tea definitely."

"Okay than this tea is yours and the coffee is mine." Why is so sweet to me?

I grabbed the tea off the table with a breakfast sandwich and walked to the window that shows my backyard.

I could feel his presence behind me.

"What did I do wrong?" He asks a little nervous.

"Nothing. It's just that...never mind you don't want to know." I can't tell him what I'm actually feeling.

"What if I told you I want to know?"

"Well I'm not going to tell you now."

"You tease....first onstage than now."