Super Fun

Audrey's POV

I woke up feeling very warm. It was a comfortable warm. I opened my eyes and I was wrapped around a huge Christopher. He was merely there and I was holding him for dear life. I quickly let go not wanting to get caught by him.

I noticed that I was woken up by an alarm under the pillow. It was vibrating and it made a faint sound. Good thing I woke up or else we would've missed our flight.

"Christopher wake up." I started to shake him awake. He grumbled and stretched. "Come on we are going to be late if we don't get ready."

"Mmmm. Excited to meet my family." He said still stretching.

"I'm doing this for your sake."

"I'd rather stay and let you hold me all night." He smiled.

"You know." I said embarrassed. I got caught.

"Beautiful I knew you liked me. But don't worry I look forward to being held all night when we get to the lake house." He said being cocky.

"No. This will be the last time." I needed to set boundaries even if I didn't want to.

"Sure." He said raising his eyebrows.

"Shut up. We need to go." I got up and headed to the restroom in the room I was supposed to sleep in. Why did I have to fall asleep?

I took a shower and decided to wear a white off the shoulder dress and a hat for accessory.

I headed to Christopher's room and seen him looking super hot

I headed to Christopher's room and seen him looking super hot. Muscle shirts suit him really good.

"You ready beautiful?"

"Yup."

"I knew that dress would make your skin shine." He said looking me up and down.

"Can you stop checking me out and let's get a move on."

"Alright. Let me call Jeff and tell him to bring the car up." He finished his call with Jeff and we headed down towards the parking structure.