Chapter 35

HARRY’S P.O.V.

“Perfect, yes just like that.”

I’m holding the most awkward pose and trying to make it look natural. I don’t understand how people can model all the damn time. It’s exhausting and boring.

“Okay, let’s take one last break and have a hair and makeup touch-up.”

I try not to visibly roll my eyes at the director’s announcement, but the stylist I’m assigned to is quite annoying. Louis asked me how many girls came onto me, but he never asked about men. This guy is nothing to worry about, though. He’s a bit too obnoxious for my liking. I sulk over to my chair and wait for his excited, high-pitched squeal.

“Okay, Styles. Let’s get you fixed up.”

I force a small grin and stare at myself in the mirror while he tugs at my hair, adding wax and gel where he desires.

“You should let me take you out since it’s your last day in Milan!”

“That’s okay, I should get some sleep. I have an early flight.”

This guy is clearly coming on to me, but I always feel the need to be nice.

“Come on! I know all the good clubs for guys like us.”

I cock an eyebrow and look at him through the mirror.

“Guys like us?”

“Gay!”

I nearly choke on my own spit. Why would he say that?

“I’m not-“

I won’t say it; I hate denying it. He leans down and his lips are uncomfortably close to my ear.

“Yes, you are.”

I swallow hard and stare at him through the mirror in the empty room. His hands rest on my shoulders and he starts to knead his fingers near my neck.

“Please don’t touch me like that. I have a- I’m with someone.”

He chuckles and returns his fingers to my hair.

“Your boyfriend should keep a tighter leash on you.”

He sprays a few spritzes of hairspray and holds his hands out, presenting my hair.

“Voila. Perfect. Off to makeup.”

He shoos me out of his chair and I scurry out the door, thankful to get away from him. I can’t even remember this guys name. I wish Louise was here instead of Armani’s team. She always makes me look so much better and already knows about Louis and I. I just want to go home.

__________

LOUIS’ P.O.V.

“Why are we doing damn interviews while Harry’s gone? It’s so stupid.”

Zayn shrugs and Liam rolls his eyes.

“I think they want to make Harry look like this busy super-celebrity, because no one knows that they’re the only reason he’s gone.”

He’s right. Harry is the only one who is forced into celeb parties and hangs around other famous people. Harry’s the only one modeling undergarments. It’s most irritating because it’s not what Harry wants. The rest of us are quite pleased that we get time out of the limelight, but Harry never does.

“Lou, when does he get home?”

“Early in the morning.”

Liam rests his elbow on my shoulder and speaks softly so no one but the lads can hear.