Chapter 29

LOUIS’ P.O.V.

“Hazz! You have to see this!”

I sit in my bed, on top of the covers. Harry and I just took a lovely shower and I still haven’t gotten dressed completely. Harry is brushing his teeth when he appears in the doorway with a towel draped low around his hips. When I see him, I almost forget why I called him in here.

“What, Lou?”

I snap myself out of it and look back at my phone, laughing once again when I see the email.

“Jason saw the video.”

I smirk at Harry and his lips curl into a devious grin. He holds his finger up for me to wait a second as he turned back to the bathroom. I hear the faucet run and he spits a few times before re-appearing. He hurries over and flops on the bed excitedly, his towel opening enough for me to get distracted again.

“Okay, let’s read this.”

I shake my head again, trying to focus my attention on something besides Harry’s dick. I look back at my phone and grin as I start to read it aloud.

“Dearest Larry,”

This is already hilarious.

“Could you please stop being pains in my ass and sticking to just being a pain in each other’s asses? I see you’ve gotten started on that. However, your fucking fans hack everything, so could you please keep your fucking dicks in your pants in my building? Leave it for the privacy of your homes. Don’t make me regret this shit.”

Harry is currently rolling in laughter and I’m having trouble finishing the email. Jason’s never sounded so unprofessional. 

“Enjoy your weekend because Harry will be in in Milan for a week starting Monday. We’re waiting to hear back from Cara on her availability and if she’s unavailable, we will find someone else to send with you. Don’t forget about your meeting with Armani on Friday at noon. I’m going to go wash my eyes with soap now. Thanks for that.

Insincerely, Jason.”

The laughter receded a bit when I read the part about Harry leaving, but it picked back up when he mentioned washing his eyes. Harry smiles at me and pecks me on the cheek.

“I think we’ve accomplished something grand.”

“I agree.”

I lean over and rest my head on Harry’s chest as he plays with my damp hair.

 “How about we have the guys over tomorrow night for dinner? We haven’t spent time with them in a while.”

“Are you cooking?”

I know he’s being sarcastic, so I just laugh.

“Well, you’re at least helping, Lou.”

“You’ll have to convince me.”

He hums and I feel it vibrate through his chest.

“I’d love to.”

Before I can even sit up, he flips himself over, rolling onto me. His bare chest on mine causes my thin boxers to get tighter. I reach down and in one motion rip the towel off of him, tossing it to the side and it lands on the edge of the mattress. 

“Hold on, let me text the lads before we get carried away.”

He sighs and allows me to move ever so slightly to reach for my phone. I create a group message.

*TO: Niall; Zayn; Liam

We would like to cordially invite you to dinner tomorrow night at my place. 7 pm work? Okay, turning my phone off. Don’t bother us ;)