Killer Betrayals chapter 2 (pic of Reece on side)

^^^^ For liking this enough to request a dedication lol. Thanks for your support hon. =)

Soooo....Enjoy....Comment, fan, vote maybe? ***puppy dog eyes***

Reece's POV

I couldn't believe I was allowing my cousin to drag me to this lame college party tonight. I was really looking forward to chilling with a beer with the television set to ESPN for the night. Oh the dream, what I wouldn't give...

Instead of my amazing plans, Jordan was making me get ready to go to his farm house that he decided to rent throughout college, because it was the perfect party spot and he loved a good party.

I stood in front of my mirror making a lame ass attempt at styling my messy black hair, glaring at it with my blue eyes slit in concentration with the dumb idea that maybe if I stared it down it would finally stay where it should this time.

Finally I said fuck it, and decided maybe I'd have better luck next time. Or maybe I could just talk myself out of this the next time.

I walked back to my room in my boxers and threw on the first pair of jeans I saw and a tight white shirt, because really who the hell was I trying to impress? I don't want to go to this stupid college party to begin with, stupid cousin talking me into this shit.

I toss on my leather bomber jacket and my brown timberlands and pronounce myself good enough. All the while Jordan's in the background screaming down his headset while playing Call of Duty. Heading downstairs I walked into the living room and smacked him upside the head. "Let's go numb nuts."

"Gimme a minute. I'm totally kicking ass here," he whined and went back to staring at the TV looking like a brainless zombie.

"If you don't get your scrawny dumb ass off that couch and turn that game off, then I'm not going," silently I'm praying he ignores me so I can just go to bed. Unfortunately tonight is just not my night as I watch him grumble and turn the console off. Damn, I really thought that would work...

"All right man, let's go! We've got some total hotties just waiting for our arrival. Can't wait to take my pick tonight, it should be skank central!"

Gross. It goes without saying that Jordan is a total player, something I'm praying he will eventually outgrow like I did, cause really after a while skanks lose their appeal. If you've had one, basically you've had them all, probably literally.

 Jordan's still young though being my baby cousin he's a few years younger than me and just getting ready to graduate college. He's about six foot with sandy blonde hair and green eyes, and the ladies seem to love him so I guess he must be attractive, plus his outgoing personality makes him popular among pretty much everyone.

Tonight is actually the final blowout party since exams end tomorrow. Still not sure why they aren't waiting until tomorrow night to do this, but I guess some people are heading home right after exams to visit family until graduation and in their words "will just die if they can't be there."

 I'm being dragged along because tonight is our last night to hang out before I have to head back to New York. I've been on vacation this past week and decided to head to Chicago to visit my family, though as soon as I got here I was already regretting it.

My family has never taken well to my career as a cop, especially since I decided to take up a position at NYPD. They claim that I did it because I was looking for the most dangerous job I could find after my break up with Hailey. I just wanted to get away, and didn't really care where it was as long as it was far away from here and her.

As we headed to the farm house Jordan kept telling me about who all the easy lays would be and I really just wanted him to shut up. After what seemed like an hour, but in actuality was only maybe fifteen minutes we arrived at the farmhouse and hopped out of his black jeep. It looked as though the party was already in full swing, and I could hear Jordan exclaiming that "the man" was here ahead of me. Yeah, he's not conceited or anything.

I made my way through a bunch of people dancing and grinding on each other, like they don't know that people don't want to see them practically doing each other in public. Out of nowhere some chic with the fakest blonde hair I've ever seen struts up to me pressing her unnaturally large tits into my chest. I feel her run her finger down my chest and shudder in revulsion, though she must have mistook it for pleasure since she looked up at me with triumph written all over in her hazel eyes.

"Hey, my name's Stacy, and I'm pretty sure I can offer you the best night you've ever had," she purrs while eye raping me as I try my best to disentangle myself from her. How the hell did she end up with her arms around my neck so fast? Damn she was good...repulsive but good.

I smirked down at her and yanked her arms off of me, "No thanks, skanks aren't my thing." Wow, she was pissed. Must not be used to being shot down, which just raised my enjoyment of the situation a whole lot.

"Obviously you don't know who I am, my daddy's Evan Hill," she states like that makes her shit not stink. Vaguely I recognize the name of one of the top lawyers in the state, but still couldn't really care less.

"Yeah, that's great. Can he argue you out of being so nasty?" I was actually genuinely curious, but I could see the surprise and anger enter into her eyes, and was a bit surprised she even understood the insult.

"You will regret that, and I will make you want me. Just wait! You'll be mine by the end of the night!" She stamps her foot like a three year old and continues to glare at me.

Wow, conceited much? I roll my eyes and smirk down at her with a condescending look in my eyes. Then as if realizing she was glaring she rearranged her overly made up face into a pout and shoved out her chest more (if that's even possible). It looked like she was about to fall out of her hooker dress any second.

I lean down and whisper in her ear that it was never gonna happen, and strut my way over to where I can see Jordan with a beer in his hand surrounded by a bunch of jocks playing some sort of drinking game. I leaned against the door next to his group and wondered what the hell was wrong with me. How did I allow myself to get dragged to 'Skanks R Us'?

Just when I have decided I had reached my limit for the night, cause I swear I was gonna flip shit it one more chic tried hitting on me, I looked up and saw the most amazing blue-green eyes. Then I took in the rest of the girl noticing her long thick chocolate brown hair and kick ass body. It was apparent she didn't want to be here either by her body language that was screaming touch me and die.

 Man, I think I'm in love. I stood there staring, willing her to look my way. When our eyes finally connected I couldn't look away. Her eyes held me mesmerized.

It seemed like we just stared for hours, and everything else faded to the background. Then her eyes snapped to the side and I saw a blonde chic looking at her with huge pleading eyes. I saw the regret flash into hers as she slowly wrapped her arms around the blonde leading her away, but not without one last glance in my direction.

I wanted to scream for her to wait, to come back so I could at least find out who she was. I tried to shove my way through the mass of bodies that were blocking my way to her, but by the time I made it to the door and shoved my way outside, she was already gone.

Pic of Reece on side------------------>