The Fault in Our Panties

On New Years Matthias threw a party.
Berwald came, as usual. He was pretty much a member of the family by then.
"Isn't this great!" Tino exclaimed. "Everybody is getting along great!"
So far, the guests were quite active.
Matthew was here. He wasn't directly invited, it's just that Matthias's friend, Alfred happened to be his brother.
There was another guy who was invited by the Dane.
This one was albino and refused to accept the fact that prussia was no longer a sovereign nation. He was chatting and drinking beer on the couch with Matthew. The two were slowly inching closer and closer...
"PANDA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Yao was here too. He was looking under the tablecloth, which Lukas had insisted on putting down.
"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAVE YOURSELF UNTIL MARRIAGE!" The Chinese man pulled both his panda and Matthew's polar bear out from under the table, appalled.
"Holy shit!" The Canadian got up from the couch and plucked Kuma out of Yao's arms.
"It's crap like this that makes my people buy out all your people's land!"
"Leave Saskatchewan out of this. It's not my fault it's boring!"
"Don't you mean Saskatchina?"
"Get fucked, bud!"
"What? Like my panda?"
"Guys!!!! Calm zhe hell down!"
"Stay out of this, Gil."
"Mattie, if Jou stop fighting vizh Yao, I'll give Jou a kiss." Gilbert purred.
Matthew's face turned red and he seemed ready to squeal. He was almost as flustered as Berwald had been when he tried to talk to that one television stand...
"COME ON! LETS GET SUPER DRUNK AND PARTY!" Matthias commanded boldly.
"Fuck yeah!" Alfred cheered after him. Soon, things were getting crazy. People were dancing to Swedish Pop star, Guy Sebastian and putting their drinks down without coasters! It was wild.
Tino was probably one of the drunkest of them all. Berwald followed him around the whole time, partly because he didn't want his wife getting hurt but also because he was super awkward.
The pair was watching Lukas and Arthur do some kind of magic duel with "fake" wands, everybody around them laughing but Emil looking slightly uncomfortable as if he saw something they didn't, when Tino touched his juicy Swedish ass. Berwald jumped in surprise while Tino giggled and took his hand.
"Let's go to my room.~"
"Are we going to go through IKEA catalogues together?"
"I was thinking of something more...naughty?"
"Reading 'Furniture Lovers Weekly'?"
"No!" Tino laughed, face flushed from the vodka he had been drinking. "You're so funny, Ber."
"What will we be doing in yer room?"
"C'mon, I'll show you." Tino pulled Berwald along until they were in the Finn's bedroom. The shorter of the two shut the door and locked it behind them.
"Are we going to watch Mama Mia together?" Berwald was seriously curious. What did Tino want to do?
"Get on the bed."
The Swede nodded and sat down on Tino's puffy bed. The Finn approached and sat down on his lap, facing him. He kissed him deeply. Berwald's entire body was on fire.
"Is this your first time?"
"I've watched Mama Mia before."
"No, Ber. Your first time making love."
"Doing what?"
"Having sex?"
"Hm?"
"You don't know what sex is?"
"Nej."
"Why don't I show you then," Tino pushed him on to his back and started kissing his neck. Berwald's body was on fire. This was a feeling he had never felt in his wildest dreams. His face turned red and a short grunt bubbled in his throat. Tino bit at his flesh playfully, unbuttoning his shirt slowly.
His mouth explored his chest and prodded his nipples (yes he had nipples). He moaned loudly, turning his head to the side.
"Ber, I love you." The Finn whispered softly.
"I love you too."
"Do you mind if I go lower?"
"How much lower?"
"All the way?"
But all the way lower was his....
Tino! Dat's nasty!
"Mhm."
Tino grinned from ear to ear and began to unbuckle the swede's pants. He pulled them off and say back to admire his Swedish flag boxers.
"We match!" He grinned.
"Huh?"
Tino quickly tugged his own pants off, revealing his own Finnish flag boxers.
"You're the cutest!"
Tino blushed.
The mood soon turned hella sexy again when Tino peeled away Berwald's boxer shorts.
"It's so big!" He poked Berwald's meat stick lightly.
"Is that a good thing?"
"Yes!"
"Good."
Tino leaned down and started to suck at Berwald's penis lightly. This was crazy. Why would somebody put something like that in their mouth.
And yet...this feeling...it was wonderful.
He sucked and bit at it lightly while he wriggled out of his own boxers.
Berwald had never thought being naked could be this fun.
"Are you ready?"
"For what?"
"For me to go inside you."
"What does that mean?"
"Brace yourself. It might hurt a little." Tino moved forward so that his manhood was touching his back entrance. The swede winced as his body was invaded in the most amazing of ways.
Tino started to thrust his hips and, despite the slight pain, Ber moaned with pleasure.
He felt something build up in his man area and then warmth as whatever it was spilled all over his body. He felt something similar inside him. So Tino could do that too...
The Finn pulled out and curled up against the Swede.
"How was it?" He asked.
"It was perfect."
"Great!" Tino giggled. He closed his eyes and rested his head on Berwald's bare chest.
"So...do you want kids someday?"
"If you do."
"I do...eventually."
"When we get married we can have all the kids you want." Of course...Berwald didn't exactly know where to get children...there was probably a section somewhere in IKEA...
"If, Ber. If we get married."
"But-"
"I'm just saying...we don't know what the future holds..." Tino sat up and kissed Berwald softly. "Anyway, it's kinda late. Good night." He turned off the lamp and curled up at Berwald's side, falling asleep instantly.
But Berwald couldn't sleep. He was panicking. Tino didn't think that they would get married someday!
What if...
What if he was planning on breaking up with him?!!!!

The plot thickens!

Btw who said fruits basket isn't just gay fanservice