Texting and Scones

"Tino! It's been ages!" A short blond man with glasses and a very worn-looking face waved at them when they walked in to the phone store. The guy looked like a cheep knockoff version of Berwald, like those shelves they sold at Rona. Stupid Rona.
"Hi Eduard! I have a phone for you to fix."
Tino seemed a little too friendly with this guy.
Mayday. Mayday.
"Bring it over and let me take a look."
Berwald hesitantly pulled his phone out and handed it to the other man. Tino smiled at them both.
"So, is this one of your roommates?" The Ber ripoff wondered.
"Tino is m' w'fe." The Swede declared.
"WhaAaAaAaAaAaht?" Tino stepped back, knocking over a display of cases. "Did you think I was a girl or something?"
"No."
"Then why 'wife'? Why not husband...or, better yet, our actual title..."
"Which is?"
"Uhm...I'll get back to you on that..."
Eduard blinked at the two. "Okay....let's just get this phone running, shall we?" He inspected it for a few moments before taking it to a station in the corner and hooking it up to a chord.
"Looks like it was just dead." He announced after a while.
Tino giggled. "Oh Ber, it was just dead!"
"I know." Berwald stated, embarrassed. He hadn't read that far in the manual.
"Don't beat yourself up over it! Tino here used to be awful with technology when we dated."
"Dated?" Oh no! A love rival!
"Yeah. It was just a little fling in high school. We were so young back then." Tino waved his hand in the air. "Anyway, we best be going! I'll see you later, Eduard!"
As they exited the store, the Estonian man waving at them cheerfully, Berwald tucked his arm around Tino protectively. He glared at Eduard as they turned the corner, seeing the man duck behind the counter in fear.
Good.
"So, where do you wanna go next?"
"Mnmn." The swede shrugged.
"How about we go to my place and hang out with my roommates. They should all be home by now."
"Sure." He should at least make sure his precious child was safe in his own home.
"Alright! Let's head there now! I'll tell you the way." The fin still hadn't budged from beneath the Swede's arm. It made his heart pitter patter in his chest. They made their way to the parking lot and tracked down Berwald's car.
"Can we listen to music?"
"Sure."
Tino smiled and pressed the button to turn the stereo on. It picked up from the place in his favourite CD he had left off on.
Mama Mia! Here we go again!
My, my.
How can I resist this.
"Dafuq?" Tino blinked.
"You can change it."
"Can I use your aux?"
"Sure."
Tino pulled an aux chord out of his pocket and connected it between his phone and the car stereo. Heavy metal music began to blast from the speakers. Berwald glanced over at Tino, seeing him lightly bob his head to the beat.
Gosh! So cute!

I finally seduced him <3