How We Met

Author-san: Hey guys~ It's been such a long time since I updated, I want to say that I'm sorry for that!

I haven't been having much ideas to make a chapter, I was hoping you guys could send some ideas of ask or something... alas, you guys didn't comment or send anything to me... TT ~ TT

Well, this chapter is for Cecil_King_Weissman because I just got some ideas on how to make his request!

Sorry for making you wait so long!

(I'm getting inspiration from Dinosaurusgede's 'Langkasuka')

Author-san: You can read it on DeviantArt~ The pic is the first page! XD

Ayahanda - father

Bonda - mother

anakanda - child/my child

---------------------------------------

At Palembang, Srivijaya Empire, Capital Swarnadwipa (Gold Island) , Sumatra, Indonesia, the sounds of cooks, servants, maids and other people working and rushing can be heard.

They were all getting ready for an annual meeting of the preceedors of South East Asia, this year will be held by the Srivijaya Empire.

Looking at all the servants bustling here and there, Majapahit (Indonesia) was excited on what was going on.

I can finally see Tawalisi again~ And also Vijayapura! My siblings are so cute~

Still being in her little dreamworld, she didn't notice the young man, looking at her with an amused face.

"Majapahit what are you doing?" He asked, chuckling at his daughter's expression.

"Huh? What? Oh, ayahanda! What are you doing here? I thought you were with the sultan?"

"Well, he went to fetch some documents, and I saw my little princess walking around." Srivijaya said while lifting his daughter and hugging her.

Majapahit laughs and hugged him back.

Both of them walked around, telling stories of what they were doing a few days back. Sadly, it was cut short by one of the advisors who needed to talk to Srivijaya.

"Why don't you go walk around with Komodo? I'll call for you when the guest starts to arrive okay?"

He quickly gave a smile to Majapahit before entering the castle again.

Majapahit, feeling a bit of loneliness, went to go search for her pet Komodo Dragon.

----le time skip of Indonesia searching for Komodo--

After founding her beloved yet, scary looking pet, she went to a small little hut near the castle to get some fresh air.

"I'm so bored Komodo~ Ayahanda still hasn't come to fetch me, I wanna see my baby siblings so bad..." The small girl moaned out in boredom.

Wait

I think ayahanda had told me that Cik Langkasuka was going to bring her child to the meeting too!

Majapahit, just noticing that she was about to meet another baby siblings, stood up and started to dance around with sparkles in her eyes.

Yaaay~ New sibling~ New sibling~

Stopping mid celebration, she recalled when she last seen the woman.

The last time I saw her... She looked a bit, worried for some reason...