Protective Chart

Malaysia: Please read the author's note at the end of the chapter~ Author-san is hiding somewhere, because she was 'scared of the readers wrath' or something......

P.S. She said that she likes to call her readers 'Imagines', I don't know why, please ask her, herself!

ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Most to least protective ASEAN (and of whom the most?)

Indonesia- TIMOR LESTE, Malaysia and Philippines

Brunei - PHILIPPINES, Malaysia, Indonesia (A/N : Yes, I ship BruPhil)

----
Author-san: I imagine him always getting concerned over Malaysia every time Sabah or Sarawak has conflicts seeing that he is kinda squished between the two states...
---

Philippines - Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei

---
Author-san: According to Drunk!Philippines, she said that she doesn't wa- hmph hmph!!!

Philippines: Hushh author! I don't want them to know! *blushes*
---

Cambodia - Myanmar and LAOS

Myanmar - Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam

Singapore- MALAYSIA, Timor Leste, Philippines

Malaysia- Indonesia, Philippines, Timor Leste, Laos, Brunei

Thailand - VIETNAM, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia

----
Author-san: In my opinion, I think Thailand would be protective over the mainlands of the group more..
-----

Vietnam- PHILIPPINES, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Timor Leste

Laos - Cambodia, Myanmar, Timor Leste

------------------------------------------

Author-san: SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPPIE! I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW!

okay, other than that, I think you were wondering why not much of them were protective Indonesia...

Well my answer is because they KNOW how strong their Kakak Nesia is and respects her dearly and they KNOW she would lay her life on the line for them..

That's why they are protective of her, but not the most protective of...

Indonesia : Really?! *hugs her siblings* I love you guys so much!!

Malaysia: Actually...

Philippines: Please don't ruin the moment Ate Maya... -cute baby face-

Malaysia: Fiiiiine...

ASEAN+ Timor Leste : *continues hugging*

-------------

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

My friend auth_psta just published a story! It's awesome (please don't judge if she has bad grammar, both of us are still hella young) You guys please check it out and support her!

It would mean the world to me!

I will be mentioning about her in my Author's note more often now, so please bare with me!

If you are reading this auth_psta , I'm just gonna say, kalu mg bagi aq banyok sangat cliffhanger, aq.. Aq... *sighs* Aku pon x tahu.. Aq malah lah nok 'hunt you down for an update'

Cerita sedap, boleh ngaku~ ^_^
Tapi menakutkan... O.O

( Don't bother using google translate, I'm using Kelantanese slang)

.

.

.

.

.

We'll, that's it for now! Don't forget to...

VOTE

COMMENT

ASK

DARE

SHARE

IMAGINE

Author-san: See ya, assalamualaikum! Sayang korang~

Malaysia : Bye guys! Assalamualaikum!