Memories (SingaMalay) Pt. 2

Author-san: Hey, what's up guys? I hoped you guys liked the last chapter~ I'm gonna try and write Part 2 of this, so please enjoy~

Oh yeah~ Please read the author's note at the end of the chapter kay?

WARNING: May or may not contain ideas from various Korean dramas..

S. Korea : Told you my dramas are inspiring da-ze!

Author-san: *throws le book at S.Korea* -_-

S. Korea: OWWWW!

ON WITH THE CHAPPIE~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malaysia, determined to face her fears, wiped her tears and gotten ready to leave for Singapore. Wanting to tell how she felt.

And with a prayer to Allah, she walked out her house hoping for the best for herself and Russell.

-----------------------------------------------

Back in the meeting room, the other ASEAN nations excluding Singapore, were now either drunk, still eating or passed out...

Singapore, being his usual self, had called their bosses to tell them about their unfortunate state.

Finally, that took longer than I thought . Russell thought to himself. Watching the bosses pulling, carrying or trying to wake up their respective personification.

Walking to his car, he checked the time. 3.08 p.m. Should I? What if she's busy? The nation was contemplating... Without noticing, he was driving to the train station.

Wait, what am I doing?

Might as well just go and say hi I guess?

Russell, finally making up his mind, drove his car to the direction of the train stations.

------time skip---------

"I can't believe I'm doing this...." He whispered to himself. Opening his phone, he wanted to call Maya to inform of his visiting.

Wait.. What if I make it a surprise? He thought.

Lost in his own thoughts, he didn't notice the sound of a train engine getting nearer.

He walked up to go on board, while waiting for the passengers to get out, he saw a familiar face. What gave the person out was a certain red hibiscus hair clip of hers.

W-wait what? Is t-that... Malaysia?

"Sir.."

"Sir!" The voice hollered.

The Singaporean, now just noticing the voice, whipped his head and saw a worker holding out her hand.

"Y-yes?" He stammered, eyes not wanting to loose sight of the familiar head he just saw.

"Your ticket please?"

Looking back, he decided to follow his stupid heart and quickly apologized before chasing the girl he just saw.

-----I told you I made Korean cliche--------

"Cik? Cik? Bangun Cik..." A voice called out.

"Hah?"

"Cik, boleh tak Cik bangun? Kita sudah sampai..." The voice drawled out...

Wait... We arrived?