3 Questions!

Author-san: Hey guys! I'm back with another chappie!

I am kinda happy that I have gathered asks for this chappie, okay actually, I got only 2 asks *cries*

Hope you guys enjoy!

Malaysia: I'm going to suffer these 2 asks, aren't I?

Author-san: Yup! *innocent smile*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. KaitoWatanabeVargas : Why does Malaysia often claim Indonesia's culture but she has her country's culture too?

(A/N: I searched and found some answers from Quora)

Malaysia: Good question Watanabe, even I never thought of that.

I think, it's because most of ancestors of today's Malaysia originated from Indonesia.

For example, Rendang is a food of Minangkabau people. And the Minangkabau region is in Padang, West Sumatra Province, Indonesia.

In the past, the border between Indonesia and the surrounding countries (Singapore and Malaysia) haven't existed yet, and many Minangkabau people have settled and moved to Malay peninsula.

Therefore, the Minangkabau people of Indonesia (which now has the ancestral land of Minangkabau people) doesn't like the idea that Malaysia claim it as its national dish.

In my opinion, they think that Malaysia doesn't have the ancestral land where Rendang originated. So, in Indonesia's POV (Point of View), Malaysia is trying to steal 'Rendang' by claiming it.

Malaysia: This culture, even though is shared, still, the people today need to know where it came from.

So, from now on, I think it is better you say that, "Rendang is a food of Minangkabau people" rather than, "It is from my country, not yours!".

Both of our countries are heterogenous, it is not like "one-type-of-race" countries like Japan or Korea, therefore we must learn to understand each other.

Indonesia: I agree with my sister! My people have been getting on my nerves by doing that to my poor poor sister...*pets Maya's head*

Malaysia: Akak for the last time please sto-

Indonesia: hussssh my little bidadari, I forgive you for trying to steal rendang...

Malaysia: DA FAAQ?! I DIDN'T STEAL RENDANG!

Indonesia & Malaysia: *heated argument*

Author-san: *sighs*

Singapore: *pats author's back* let's just get on with it.... -_-

Author-san: Yeah.... TT ~ TT

Author-san: I agree with this statement, I never visited Indonesia before but I know that we have a lot of similarities because we came form the same 'roots' and also due to our people migrating to the other's country. This has caused a lot of misunderstanding to both sides. (Singapore as well, I think...)

I hope you guys didn't get offended by this, I'm just merely trying to stop the misunderstanding ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2. ArieannaJayne : What does Malaysia most likely eat? Is it 'Nasi Lemak'?

Malaysia: Yes, I do eat Nasi Lemak often. I think that it's a delightful dish that all Malaysians like. Although, it still bothers me that a lot of other countries disrespects my food... *dark aura*

ASEAN 10: *sweatdrops*

Malaysia: If your asking how they disrespect it, it is by calling it Fat Rice, what idiot had the freaking mind to joke around about other country's foods?!

ASEAN 10: *backs away*

Malaysia: *controls composure*, in other words, yes, I most likely eat Nasi Lemak, I also like Nasi Dagang, and Nasi Kerabu with Teh Tarik!

Author-san: O-okay, well actually, the name 'Nasi Lemak' is derived from the cooking process whereby the rice is steamed or boiled with coconut cream.

And if you guys don't know Nasi Dagang, Nasi Kerabu or Teh Tarik, please look it up... :)

-Malaysia also sometimes has Teh Tarik competitions where people who can make the best Teh Tarik and the best stunts wins!

(The video above is some of my favourite stunts while making Teh Tarik, in Malaysia)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3. From my classmate who I like to call 'The Happy Virus' : Who is your favourite out of all you Prime Ministers?

Malaysia: *sweatdrops* This is a really dangerous question really......

Malaysia: Well, as you all know Malaysia now has 5 former Prime Ministers. Dato' Seri Mohd Najib bin Tun Abdul Razak being the sixth and current Prime Minister.

Malaysia: I think Y.T.M Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj is my favourite, seeing as he was the one who helped my country get independence from that Caterpillar Brows...

-England sneezing in the distance-

Other former PMs : S-so you don't care about u-us? TT ~ TT

Malaysia: No, no, no! I like each an every one of you guys! All of you are father figures to me! PLEASE STOP CRYING!

Tun Abdul Razak: *cackles in corner silently*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author-san: Hope you guys liked my first 'ask' chapter! Please send in some more asks and dares!

That's it for now! Thank you! Assalamualaikum! Bye! Sayang kamu semua~

Malaysia: Bye! See ya!