Chapter 26

Sorry it took so long! I am recovering from heatstroke. :/

Please read the note at the bottom. xx

Jalissa's POV:

Beau: Where are you? Xx

Jalissa: Down the beach. Xx

Beau: Okay the boys and I are heading down now. <3

Jalissa: Okay. <3<3

"Who was that?" Kat asks me as her, Laurel, Sutton and I lie on the massive daybeds on the beach soaking up the afternoon sun.

"Beau, him and the boys are coming down," I reply sitting my phone down beside my torso. I see Kat nod at me through her Prada sunglasses then look back to where six loud boys are running towards us.

"Well there's peace and quiet gone," Sutton says with a sigh sitting up. "Hey baby," she says kissing Ashton.

"Hi," he smiles setting his towel down and taking off his top to reveal an eight pack of abs and prominent v-line. Don’t get me wrong Beau's is amazing but Ashton's is just, just perfection. Ashton flashes his award winning smile at us girls before picking up Sutton bridal style and running towards the water with her.

"They're so cute," Laurel says randomly.

"They are," I agree seeing Beau walking over to me out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey you," he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Hey," I blush to him as he cups my jaw with his big hand and kisses me softly. As he pulls away he leaves his lips lingering above mine before smiling and pushing a strand of loose hair from my face and tucking it behind my ear.

"Come for a walk with me?" he asks me holding out his hand. I take it gladly and let him pull me up with no effort at all before starting to walk towards the other end of the beach with him.

We walk in silence for a while, the waves crashing being the only sound to fill our eardrums. As we near the other end of the beach Beau suddenly stops and turns to me. I look at him with a confused look but he doesn’t say a word, he just leans in and kisses me passionately running the tip of his tongue along my top lip.

Beau slides his hands up my bare back then up through my long hair scrunching it as our tongues explore each other’s mouths. He bites my lip playfully, something he has never done before, making me giggle into the kiss. I can feel his lips curve into a smile against mine then he pulls away still holding his hands on either side of my head.

"W-what was that f-for?" I ask breathlessly.

"Just to show you that I love you," he smiles making me grin hopelessly.

"I love you so much," I reply taking his hand back in mine. As we continue to walk down the beach he wraps his strong arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to his body. As our torsos come into contact my stomach fills with butterflies.

We finally reach the end of the beach climbing up onto the rocks that separate Sutton and Ashton's private beach to their neighbours. I notice that the sun is starting to set on the horizon of the never ending ocean.

I follow Beau across the rocks looking into the little rock pools filled with loads of different sea creatures.

"It's so gorgeous here," I say as I look out to the crystal clear water around us.

"And perfect like you," Beau replies looking out to the sea as well. I turn my head to look at the side of his smiling to myself. As I watch him he turns his head to where the others are playing around in the water. "I have no troubles here."