Chapter 9

WARNING: Mature content.

Jalissa's POV:

Beau: Morning baby girl, the boys and I are thinking of going down the coast for a few nights tomorrow. Did you want to come? <3

I smile at the good morning message that Beau sends me everyday. We have been going out for a week now and things are going great. He gets a little moody at times but everyone does don't they?

I make my way downstairs to ask my mum if I can go.

"Good morning," mum says pouring herself some coffee.

"Morning," I chirp, "Um would I be able to go down the coast with the girls and guys for a few nights tomorrow?"

"Well since it's a long weekend I don't see why not," mum answers.

"Thankyou!" I shout and hug her. I then race back to my room to text Beau back.

Jalissa: Hey babe, yeah mum said it's alright! :) You busy today? Xx

He instantly texts back.

Beau: Cool, nope why? Xx

Jalissa: Want to come over and have a lazy day? Xx

Beau: Be over in an hour. :) <3

Jalissa: Okay. <3

"Jalissa, I am going to the shops with Gina today so you will be here by yourself," mum calls out.

"It's okay, Beau's coming over anyway," I call back. I hear mum shuffling around the house getting ready, I decide I should at least get dressed for Beau.

I put on a pair of dark blue denim shorts and a oversized white jumper. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and don't apply any makeup as my skin is pretty good today. Just as I finish getting ready I hear mum call out to me.

"I'm going now, bye!" she calls out.

"Bye!" I reply. I hear the front door close and put my iPod on my docking station. Treasure by Bruno Mars starts playing making me bust out into retarted dancing, I really love Bruno Mars okay?

"Give me your, give me your, give me your attention, baby

I gotta tell you a little something about yourself

You're wonderful, flawless, ooh, you're a sexy lady

But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else

Oh whoa-oh-oh

I know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine, fine, so fine

Oh whoa-oh-oh

Oh girl, I'm gonna show you when you're mine, oh mine, mine, oh mine

Treasure, that is what you are

Honey, you're my golden star

You know you can make my wish come true

If you let me treasure you

If you let me treasure you."

"Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl, you should be smiling!" I hear someone sing behind me causing me to stop singing. I turn around to see Beau standing there laughing at my dancing.

"Shut up," I laugh turning the music down a bit.

"I like your dancing," he smirks.

"Whatever," I smirk back. Beau leans in and kisses me softly.

"I almost forgot. Hi," he smiles innocently.

I giggle, "Hi."

"What shall we do today my pretty girl?" he asks in a posh accent referring to the song that I was 'dancing' to.

"Whatever thou shall like my pretty boy," I mimic him giggling.

"I don't do Shakespeare," he frowns.

"Aw baby," I say pinching his cheeks. He laughs and kisses my nose before sitting down on my bed. He stares at me just smiling the whole time.

"What?" I ask him.

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful," he answers. I blush and look down at the ground.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask him changing the subject.

"Sure," he answers. I walk out of my room with him following and make my way to the lounge room closing the blinds to make it dark then grab out my movie collection.

"Pick one," I say handing him the folder. I walk off into the kitchen and heat up some popcorn and grab some coke. When the popcorn is done I bring that, the coke and some chocolate I found into the lounge room. Beau has already grabbed the spare mattress for us to lie on.

"What movie did you pick?" I ask him as I sit down next to him.

"Movie 43," he answers laying out the blanket on top of us. I put the food next to us and snuggling into Beau's chest. The movie begins and we sit in silence watching it.

--------------------------------------------------

I can feel Beau drawing circles on my back as we go through our fourth movie. So far we have watched Movie 43, Spring Breakers, Beau made me watch that of course, The Hangover Part 3 and now we are watching The Great Gatsby. Beau insisted that we watch it because it has his idol in it. I was in no mood to fight so here I am bored out of my mind watching some weirdo movie.

"Beau can we do something?" I ask him. He doesn't answer me so I look up at him. His eyes are glued to the screen and his tongue is slightly out, I can't help but laugh at him.

"What?" he asks me snapping out of the daze he is in.

"Can we do something?" I ask him.

"Like what?" he asks.

"Something fun," I wink at him, he sits there looking confused.

Oh my god, is this boy stupid or what?

I lean in and kiss his neck hoping he gets it fast. He suddenly reacts and pulls me on top of him, that's the Beau I know.

He lifts my head away from his neck and leads my lips to him, they mould together perfectly and move in sync. Our tongues explore each others mouths as Beaus hands roam my body. He then lifts my jumper over my head and continues to kiss me passionately.

I moan into his lips as he touches my soft spot leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and across my collar bones. I can feel his hands gripping onto my upper thighs as he grinds against me which causes my breathing to become heavy. I slip his shirt over his head and run my fingertips along his prominent abs and v-line. Goosebumps form over his skin as my hands grip his waist.

He flips me over and kisses me hard leaving trails of kiss in between my cleavage and down to my belly button. My whole body tingles from his touch causing me to moan in complete ecstasy.

"Beau," I whisper.

"Jalissa," he whispers against my neck. I throw my head back as he undoes the zipper of my shorts. He slides them down and kisses the top of my underwear line before slipping them down.

"Perfect," he mumbles as he looks at me, I giggle and slowly undo his pants teasing him.

"Just rip them off Jalissa," he groans in frustration. I shake my head with a smirk and he raises his eyebrows.

He takes my hands off his jeans and slides them off himself before coming back onto me and making his way down again. In the first couple of seconds my hips are already buckling and my breathing gets heavier. My screams become loud as I reach my high point.

"Beau!" I scream as he finishes me off. He looks up and grins giving me a minute to recover. I push him over and smirk before coming onto him. I look up to see his eyes shut tightly as he groans with his hands clutching the blanket beneath us as he screams my name.

--------------------------------------------------

I lay in Beau's arms taking in the heat from his body. We are both still panting and dead from what just happened.

"That was like the best sex I have ever had," he says.

"Really?" I ask him.

"Definitely," he nods, I smile to myself at that comment. Beau kisses my forehead and wraps his arms tight around my waist.

"So what is happening tomorrow?" I ask him.

"Um we're leaving at ten and the girls, James and Skip are meeting us down there," he answers looking away.

"Okay," I answer wondering why he looked away.

"You know what?" he says looking back at me.

"What?" I ask not knowing where this is going.

"We could have a shower together," he smirks.

"Okay," I laugh back. He looks at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, it's just no girl has ever said just yes," he answers.

"Well I am your girlfriend," I say.

"True," he replies.

"Come on," I say standing up with the towel wrapped around me. He smiles and follows me to the bathroom, then hops into the shower with me.

Beau stands there and washes my hair for me, I thought it was so cute. I then wash his for him and muck around a bit before getting out. I hand him a towel and wrap mine around myself. Beau wraps his around his waist and kisses me before walking out to get his clothes with me following to get mine. I'm not looking where I am going and bump into Beau.

"Beau why did you stop?" I ask him.

"Uh," he stutters. I look up at him confused then to where he is looking. Standing in the doorway is my mum and Gina and boy do they look surprised.

"Um, we can explain," I start.

Beau's POV:

"Um, we can explain," Jalissa says as she sees mum and Kate. Shit this is gonna be awkward.

Mum looks around at us before her eyes shoot over to the lounge room floor. I look over to see the condom I used half an hour ago. Fuck, why didn't I put that in the bin?

"Care to explain?" mum asks eyeing me down.

"We didn't think you would be home yet..." I say awkwardly.

"Obviously," mum answers sarcastically.

"Jalissa," Kate says looking angry.

"Sorry mum, we didn't know you would be home so soon," Jalissa answers quietly. Kate sighs and looks at Gina.

"Sit down at the table," mum says sternly. Jalissa and I follow them and sit down awkwardly still in nothing but our towels.

"Now I know you two are going to want to experiment and stuff, you are teenagers, it is what you do. We just want you to be careful," mum starts.

"And we want you to make the right decisions," Kate adds.

"Mum I know what I want," Jalissa answers.

"Honey you may think you know what you want but you may regret it in the future. This whole sort of thing is a massive deal," Kate says.

"Mum it's not like I haven't done it before," Jalissa says.

"What?" Kate asks with wide eyes.

"We have had sex three times," Jalissa replies to her, Kate looks like she is about to kill me.

"Look regardless of any of this Kate and I just want you to make the right decisions and know that you don't need to rush things. That is all. We have no problem with it, we just want you to be safe and prepared," mum says.

"Yes Gina," Jalissa answers.

"Yes mum," I answer.

"Good now go dispose of what is in the lounge room and get dressed," mum says.

"Yes ma'am," Jalissa laughs walking away from the table. I get up and follow her doing what mum says.

"That was majorly awkward," I say.

"Not really, I have had worse," she shrugs.

"Wow," I answer. She laughs and looks at me.

"Don't worry about it okay," she smiles before kissing me deeply. We pull away and I nod.

"Good, now let's get dressed," she says picking up her clothes and heading to her room.

This has to be the best and most awkward day ever.

Please vote, comment, follow and share! :) xx
Also if you haven't read Intoxicated Hearts please give it a read! It's my other Beau fanfic. :)