Chapter 14

Make sure you read the authors note at the bottom! x

Jalissa's POV:

"What time are the boys coming over?" Laurel asks as we lie in the sun by my pool. So on the news last night the weather reporter said that summer was coming early and boy was he right! It is no joke thirty degrees already and it is only nine in the morning.

"They are coming now," I answer not bothering to look up into the burning sun. Surely enough we hear the five of them run through my back gate and jump into the pool causing Kat, Laurel and I to become soaked.

"WHY!" Kat shouts at them as we all stand up with our hands on our hips. I see Beau with his broad shoulders sticking out of the water smirking at me with a wink making me blush.

"Sorry," Luke laughs innocently. Kat shakes her head and plummets into the water on top of him. Next Laurel jumps into Jai's arms kissing him softly, they are so cute!

"Well you coming in?" Beau asks looking at me with a smile. I don't say a word, I just run and jump off the edge of the pool bombing right next to Beau making a massive splash. When I rise to the surface I see Beau with his hair all in his face from my tidal wave.

"Thanks," he splutters teasingly before flicking his hair back to where it is meant to be.

"No worries babe," I giggle pinching his nose then swimming over to James.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Jai asks. Everyone looks around at each other and I can see a smirk on Kat's face.

"What's with you?" Skip asks her with a weird look. Everyone's heads turn to Kat so all eyes are on her.

"Well, you know how we all wanted to go to Future Music Festival but couldn't cause some of us were too young..." she drifts off.

"Yeah?" Beau looks at her with wide eyes.

"I got dad to pull a few strings and we got tickets for all of us," Kat smiles.

"OH MY GOD!" Beau almost jumps out of the pool, "THAT'S TONIGHT!"

"I know," Kat giggles. My draw drops to the bottom of the pool, to become a professional DJ is my dream and now I get to go to a festival just for DJ's! Some of the biggest DJ's are going to be there, Hardwell, Avicii, Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, Steve Aoki and Nervo!

"Jalissa say something!" Kat says to me.

"T-that's t-tonight," I stutter still in shock.

"Yep! But that's not the best bit," she smirks again. What could possibly be better than this? I stand there waiting for Kat to tell me the best bit, finally she speaks.

"I arranged for you to meet someone," she says.

"WHO!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Please be Avicii, please be Avicii.

"Avicii and Hardwell!" she screams.

"YOU'RE KKIDDING!" I scream back.

"I'M NOT!" she squeals. I propel myself towards her and hug her tightly.

"I fucking love you!" I squeal with happiness.

"I know," she laughs.

"We need to go get ready then!" Jai says hopping out of the pool. I don't think we have ever gotten out of the pool so quickly.

"We will have to take two cars so I'll take mine and Beau can take his," Kat informs us whilst we dry ourselves off. We all nod in agreement before the boys bolt back to the Brooks' leaving the girls and me to go get ready. Laurel and Kat had already brought clothes and stuff because they both knew.

----------------------------------------------

"Are you excited?" Laurel asks me as I curl my hair. Kat is the last one to have her shower.

"Excited is an understatement," I answer laughing causing Laurel to laugh along.

"I'm so happy for you and Beau to meet the DJ's," Laurel says applying some mascara to her eyelashes. I look at her with a confused look, did she just say Beau and I?

"Beau and I?" I question her with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, only you two are meeting them," Laurel says. Well I did not know that.

"Oh," I answer putting hairspray into my hair. Soon Kat emerges from the bathroom in a pair of ripped black shorts, tight white crop top and white Doc Martens. The outfit compliments her tanned skin perfectly and to tie it all together she puts on a pair of white Rayban sunglasses. Her hair is in a loose high bun and her makeup is quite dark making her eyes stand out so much.

Laurel is wearing a pair of baggy, light blue, high waisted boyfriend shorts, a tight half black t-shirt and her black converse. She is also wearing my aviator sunglasses with her hair straight down with minimal makeup. She doesn't need it.

I am wearing a pair of light blue short overalls, baggy white t-shirt and aqua vans to match with my aqua Rayban sunglasses. My hair is loosely curled and left the way it is, I also have lots of mascara to make my eyes stand out a bit more.

"Who's excited?" Kat teases throwing her arms up in the air.

"I can't thank you enough!" I say to her grabbing a two thumb drives with all my latest mixes on them to give to Avicii and Hardwell. Hopefully they consider listening to them, who knows honestly if they will.

"Well it is two so we should get going," Kat says fixing her already perfect hair. We all follow each other out of the house and into Kat's car. The boys are already in Beau's car ready to go.

"Are you following us?" Beau shouts out to Kat.

"Yeah," she calls back, Beau smiles then reverses out of the driveway. We do the same and head off to the festival.

This is going to be the best day of my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There are already thousands of people gathered around the entrance of the festival, lucky for us we have VIP tickets. Don't know how Kat's dad scored them, not that I'm complaining though!

"Okay Beau and Jalissa, you go a different way to us. See the gate just there?" Kat says pointing to a gate with nobody but a security guard next to it, "That's where you two enter. Give the security guard this and he will let you in. We will meet you somewhere when you're done."

"Okay, thanks Kat," I smile at her, Beau walks over beside me and smiles with the tickets in his hand.

"Let's go," he says and with that Kat, Laurel and the boys disappear into the crowd leaving Beau and I. We start to walk over to the security guard and show him our ticket.

"Go on through, straight ahead, up the stairs, make a left, then you're there," he smiles.

"Thanks man," Beau says holding the gate open for me. I walk through and wait for Beau then proceed in the direction that the security guard gave us.

"You're shaking," Beau laughs beside me as we get closer and closer to the door.

"Well I am about to meet two of the most famous DJ's in the world so yeah, you could say that," I tease him with a shaky voice. Jalissa pull it together, don't be one of those girls who doesn't speak to them and makes inhumane noises.

As we edge our way to the door butterflies fill my stomach, I am about to meet my idols with the most perfect guy in the world. Woah Jalissa, what happened to just friends? Beau knocks lightly on the door and out comes another security guard.

"Beau and Jalissa?" he asks.

"That would be us," Beau answers confidently.

"Right this way," he replies opening the door wider for us. I look around before my eyes fixate themselves on the two gods sitting in front of me. Both of them are smiling with their eyes on me. Oh no, my legs feel like jelly.

"So you're the famous Jalissa we have been hearing about," Avicii smirks with his heart melting accent.

"W-what?" I stutter.

Avicii knows about me?

Wow, over 50 votes on the last chapter, lets try do it again! Thankyou all so much!!!! I'll make a deal with you all, if this chapter gets over 50 votes again then I will upload an extra loooooooooooooooooong chapter for my next one! So get commenting and voting! x

Also please follow or share!

This chapter is dedicated to @janoareperf_ because she is always commenting, voting and making me smile. :) x