Chapter 1

WARNING: This story is a VERY different fanfic. The boys are nothing like this in real life so please don't think they are like this. (This story contains drug use, violence and coarse language.)

Also for the story purposes the ages are:
Skip, Beau, Jalissa, Lucy, Ryan, Jake, Lizzie: 18
Jai, Luke, Kat, Laurel, James: 17

Jalissa's POV:

"But I don't want to go to this stupid catholic school!" I complain to mum as she tries to get me up out of bed.

"I don't care Jalissa, you are going whether you like it or not," she answers.

"Fuck you," I mumble to myself.

"What was that?" mum asks me not quite hearing what I said.

"Nothing," I groan. I can hear her walking down the stairs of our new house. We moved in about two weeks ago when the holidays first started from the Gold Coast. I loved it back there, it was sunny and warm all the time but here it is cold and wet. I hate it in Glenroy and I have only been here for two weeks. How am I going to survive this?

"Jalissa get up!" mum yells at me again. I slowly get up out of bed and walk over to my wardrobe. I take out the ugly uniform consisting of a long ugly skirt, a button up shirt, a revolting tie, long socks and a heavy blazer. If that isn't ugly enough for you they make us wearing chunky leather shoes too. I can tell I am going to love it here. See the sarcasm?

"JALISSA!" she shouts at me.

"I'M UP!" I shout back at her. Oh right I should introduce myself. I am Jalissa Mathews, I am eighteen years old and in year twelve at school. I have darkish brown hair and dark brown eyes. I am also very tanned since I live on the Gold Coast, well used to. People say I look younger for my age but oh well. I make my way to the bathroom and have a quick shower then get dressed. I leave my hair down since it looks nice today and walk downstairs to get some breakfast.

I pour my cornflakes into my bowl and put the milk in. I take out my phone and look at Facebook and twitter to find an inbox from my best friend Hayley.

Hayley Anderson: Hey chicka! Have a good day at your nun school. ;) Miss you heaps, ily! Xx

Jalissa Mathews: Hey bby, oh I will. :( Miss you too babe, love ya. Xx

"Come on Jalissa, time to go," mum says smiling.

I give her a blank expression before grabbing my bag and walking out to mum's car. We hop in and mum starts to drive to school.

"You excited honey?" mum asks trying to lighten the mood.

"No," I answer bluntly.

"Jalissa please, this is a big deal for dad. At least try to look happy," she sighs.

"Fine," I answer looking out the window.

"We're here," she says a few minutes later.

"Great," I mumble sarcastically.

"Do you need me to walk you in?" she asks me.

"No mum, I'm not five," I answer before getting out and shutting the door. I can see her shaking her head as I wave goodbye before walking off into the gates. Okay this place looks like a prison, there is massive gates everywhere and people look like they have just come out of the nunnery or something.

I watch people as I walk past them. They all stare at me, I feel like telling them to take a picture. As you probably would have already observed I can get easily pissed off. Mum and dad think I love school and thrive on education, classical music and long skirts but they are wrong. I hate school, I am into music like Avicii and stuff and like my short shorts. I'm not a slut though so don't think that.