Babe, are you okay?

Recap:

"KRYSTA!!! KRYSTA!!! ANSWER ME WHERE ARE YOU??? I scrambled to the car to see her in the passenger window.

"Zayn" I hear a faint voice say. Somehow I was able to get her unbuckled and out of the car.

"Well...what now?

----------------------------------------------

Krysta's P.O.V.

I looked around me to see that there was nothing insight except for the now totaled car and the boy that still intrigues me. I was in the snow and freezing at that. I still only had on my skirt and heels, the only thing keeping me somewhat warm was the touch of Zayn's warm skin against mine. He made me feel warm, and safe. That is all I could ask for in a time like this. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey, how are you?"

"I've been better" I replied with a chuckle.

"Well apperantly getting into a crash turned you into a comedian" Zayn smiled down at me. His dark chocolate eyes staring into mine. He had the most beautiful eyes in the world. Why haven't I noticed them before? Was it because I was too into whatever I was doing before, or because I was too scared to look him in the eyes. That's when I could see a smirk grow on his face. Oh god am I blushing again?

"You're cute when you think." Well if I wasn't blushing before, I am now. I looked over to the car. His car is almost gone. What could we have hit to make it crumble like that. I continued to look around when I started to feel a little woozy and lightheaded again.

"Babe, are you okay?" I hear Zayn's voice getting farther and farther away. What was happening? Why was I like this? That was the last thing I remembered before everything went black again.

Zayn's P.O.V.

All the sudden Krysta started to turn pale. She was turning as white as the snow around us. "Babe, are you okay?" I looked her up and down to try and figure out what the problem was. I looked over to the car to see if there were any blankets or coats near by that I could get for her and get her warm. I spotted the blanket in the front seat and was about to put her down when I noticed that she was unconscious. Oh my god. What am I going to do? I looked at her and pulled her closer to hold her tighter when I noticed the snow. It was darker around where she was laying. I put my hand in it and brought some of the dark snow to my face to see what it was from. Oh no. This can't be happening.

"Krysta, Krysta, wake up now. We need to get you to a hospital. You can't just stay here. You are going to bleed out and die!" Why didn't I notice it earlier? I rolled her over a bit and say all the scrapes on her back from when I pulled her out of the car. This is all my fault. I was the one who did this to her. Its all my fault. I am the one who killed her. No. I won't let this happen agian.

"Hold on Krysta. I will get us out of here." And with that I picked her up and carried her towards the car. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around her. I put my jacket on so that I wouldn't die from hypothermia. Then I carried her towards the other side. I noticed a little black bag in the snow. 'Krysta's purse' I thought to myself. 'Maybe she has a phone in there.' I put her down again gently in the snow and looked though her purse.

"Oh thank god." I said out loud. There was her iPhone, and I slid the bar over, good thing there wasn't a password. I dialed for the police.

"Hello this is the police, what is your emergency?" I heard a lady say.

"Hi yes I was driving with my girlfriend when there was a deer and I swerved and hit a patch of ice and we crashed and she is now unconscious and now bleeding. Please help me and fast. I don't know how much longer she can stay like this!" I was practicly crying into the phone.

"Where are you hun, we will be right there."

"We are about two kilometers passed the church on New Hampton Road. Towards the woods."

"Okay stay calm and stay warm. Police are on their way along with an ambulence."

"Thank you so much." And with that I hung up the phone.

"Don't worry Krysta, they will be here soon. I promise." I kissed her forehead and held her tight. I hope they get here soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

How is it? Please tell me and comment below. It would help me a lot! Don't forget to vote too!! I love you all!!