What Now?

So just a recap.

"OH MY GOD ZAYN A DEER!! WATCH OUT!!"

*black*

----------------------------------------------

Zayn's P.O.V.

Man that must have been a crazy night. Ohh my head hurts. I need some Advil and some...why am I all wet? What the hell happened last night? I sat up and realized I was outside. In a pile of snow, covered in blood. What the fuck?!? I looked around and saw my car upside down laying next to me.

Oh. My. God.

Everything came back like a horrible dream. Krysta and I were talking and joking and having fun. Then she screamed because a deer was in the road and I swerved into the other lane and then there was a truck. The headlights. I remember them being so bright and thinking I was going to die and that I needed to protect Krysta. I flew over the seat to cover her and hit the steering wheel and turned the car and it went off the road. Then it's fuzzy from there. I look at the car and see the windshield broken. I guess I went out and that's why I am so bloody. But why did this have to happen. We were getting along so well...well except for the part where she thought I was going to kill her. Oh my god I actually did kill her. "KRYSTA!!! KRYSTA!!! ANSWER ME. WHERE ARE YOU???" I scrambled to the car to see her in the passenger window. What have I done. "Krysta if your there please answer me..." I reached my hand over and touched her cheek. She's still warm. That's a good sign right?

"Zayn" I hear a faint voice say.

"Yeah babe I'm here. Are you okay?"

"Just a little lightheaded I guess."

"Well you are upside down. OH MY GOD YOUR UPSIDE DOWN. We need to get you down. Does your neck hurt or anything." I was looking around to see if there was anything that could help me get her out.

"No. Just my head."

"Okay. So just a concussion. I can work with that. Now let's get you out of there." Somehow I was able to get her unbuckled and out of the car. Cut her up a little on the glass from the window. But nothing major. I just sat there in the snow and held her tight. "This is all my fault." I whispered.

"No it's not. It's the dumb deers fault."

"Are you making a joke right now?" I was so surprised.

"Yeah. I guess I am." She laughed. In this moment that laugh was the most beautiful thing ever.

"Well...what now?" I asked as I looked around. Seeing nothing, and it was getting dark. And of course. I have no idea where our phones were or anything else.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Well...how do you like it?? Please comment and tell me!! don't forget to vote!!! Love you all my little chickadees!!