Bradford's Bad Boy

Krysta's P.O.V.

We have just been siting here for about five minutes in silence. I didn't know if I was to speak or something. I was about to say something when I heard that angelic voice again.

"You can turn on the radio if you would like."

"Uhh...okay, thanks." And I went to hit the first preset. That's when I heard some rap music and had to change it. I can't stand rap music. I hit the second button. Wrecking ball was on. This will do. I started humming.

"Don't you ever say I just walked away. I will always love you. I can't live a lie, running for my life. I will always want you."  Right before I was about to belt out the chours, I realized that I was singing outloud and stopped and started to blush a little.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"Well you have a nice voice." Wait what did he just say? I was smiling like an idiot and turned towards the window. I felt my cheeks and they were hot, oh great now I'm really blushing. He must think I'm an idiot. I tried to distract myself by looking out the window. But I didn't recognize anything.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." I looked over at him and saw that he had a smirk on his face. I don't know why, but I wasn't worried. Why did this boy make me feel so calm. He was everything I wasn't. He was the complete opposite of me.

But yet, he was everything I wanted to be.

A/N

How are you guys?!? Sorry it's short. Hope you like it. Please comment. Vote!! Love you all!!!! 

I added a cover of Wrecking Ball to the side bar. It's by Eli Lieb. I am obsessed with it. Hope you all like it too!!!