Chapter 7

The next day passed slowly, most of their time was spent walking as far away from the cornucopia as possible. "Why didn't you tell us?" Ginny asked Katniss.

"I wanted to surprise you guys with some meat" Katniss states. Ginny shakes her head and sighs.

"Or you were trying to disband like Cedric did" Ginny says.

"Trust me that's not what I was doing... hunting animals calms me and that's what I was doing" Katniss says. "And I needed a bow and arrow for that so that's why I went to the cornucopia"

"I believe you" Luna says and everyone else does once Luna says that. "You looked frightened when you killed Cedric... I followed you, you know" Luna says with a smile. Katniss looks surprised. "I'm sneaky"

The anthem starts to play and only Cedric's face shows in the sky.

"Looks like the careers haven't found anyone today, fourteen people left in the arena" Neville says. "Who are they?"

"Well the six of us, Rue, Glimmer, Draco, Clove..." Hermione says and then she stops to think.

"Charlie" Luna says.

"Peeta and Foxface" Katniss says thoughtfully. "Oh and the girl from district 10, Tigress I think her name is"

"That's it" Hermione says. "We better keep moving, we don't want to come face to face with any of them"

"Except Rue perhaps, she looks like she wouldn't harm a fly" Neville mentions.

"Don't underestimate her, she'd be a good ally. She knows a lot about plants and she is sneaky and can climb and jump from tree to tree" Harry says. There is a rustling behind them and Katniss take out her bow and arrow and points it towards the noise. Rue comes out with her hands up.

"You six are easy to sneak up on and thanks for the kind words Harry" Rue says with a cheeky smile. Katniss sighs with relief and puts her bow and arrow away. "You are really prepared to fight though, allies?"

"Of course" Ginny replies.

"Okay well that's that, we better get moving" Hermione says. They all nod in agreements. They begin to walk up hill.

"Do you think it's a good  idea to be walking up hill?" Luna asks. "There won't be any water supplies up there"

"Yes, I know that but we have enough water to last us two days" Hermione says. "Going up hill is the best option if we want to keep an eye out for the enemy"

*
Draco, Glimmer, Clove and Charlie and Peeta make their way through the Forrest. "Where would she be lover boy?" Clove asks with a snarl.

"She's most likely near water... that's where the animals are. She's a hunter" Peeta said nervously. He had a spear in his hand for protection because he doesn't trust them.

"And Luna should be with Katniss" Charlie says, "they are Allies after all"

"Hmm..." Draco says thoughtfully. "And I saw Luna and the red head weasley become allies during training"

"And her and Harry are in love" Glimmer says with a smirk on her face. "Meaning Neville and Hermione are with them as well"

"We don't know about Rue, Tigress and Foxface" clove mutters. "But i think it's easier to find a big group of allies then three lone wolves" Clove says evilly.

" we don't actually know if those three are lone wolves" Charlie says.

"Oh but you do know that I am" says a snarl from the tree. Charlie looks up and Tigress throws a knife square in the middle of his head before jumping off into the next tree.