Tour Time

Today was the day of Janet's tour. With all the rehearsals and preparations for the tour, she felt as ready as can be. She packed her suitcase and drove to the venue to get ready and for her final rehearsal before the show began. She heard from a friend of hers that some celebrities would be there. People like Beyonce, Ciara, Missy Elliott, Brian McKnight and Toni Braxton to name some of the few. After rehearsals she went to her dressing room to get in her constume. While half naked, Terri busted right in on her without knocking.

Terri: hey hey hey superstar

Janet: hey best friend. How'd you get pass Joey?

Terri: oh I just told him if he didn't let me in her was gonna have toes for teeth no biggie.

Janet: girl you are crazy. Poor Joey.

Terri: he'll be fine. Are you excited? This is your biggest tour since your last tour. You excited or what?

Janet: I am very excited. I missed performing. It's been seven years and I can't wait to see my fans oh and I heard that a few other people would be here as well.

Terri: you mean famous people?  Just say that Jan lol. But anyways,  people like who?

Janet: Brian McKnight, Beyonce that's surprising, Ciara,  and Toni Braxton oh and my friend Missy.

Terri felt as if she was on cloud nine. Her love was standing in front of her in her half naked glory. She tuned out of the conversation and focused on her future lover's perky breasts. She wanted so much to push her on the couch and pleasure her the way she haven't been but she stilled looked at her as her best friend and that made her sad. Terri's little fantasy was cut short by a small, soft, warm hand on her cheek. She slightly looked down and into two brown orbs filled with worry but she could only focus on how her vest friend was caressing her face. She wanted that forever. She wanted her forever.

Janet: hey you okay?  You kinda zoned out on me for a minute.

Terri: huh?  Oh yea girl I was just thinking about food lol

Janet: wow oh well I'm not surprised, you're always hungry.

Terri: I am not.  Okay maybe lol

Janet: I know. Okay best friend it's time for me to go take my place. I hope you enjoy the show.

Janet went to hug her best friend. Terri couldn't be any happier to be in her arms.  She almost didn't want to let her go but she knew she had to.

Terri: go get em tiger

Janet could never be any happier. Performing was like heaven to her. She loved the energy that she always gets from her fans.  The love to her was indescribable. It's been seven years since she's been on the stage and the love was still there. As she sang and danced all over the stage, men watched her and drooled over her skilled hips, women dreamed to be her and Terri daydreamed of the day when she would be hers. The show went on and Janet sang and danced all night sweating and smiling after all it's been seven years she was gonna make the best of it.