The Perfect Life Contd.

Terri pulled up to hee best friend's house hoping for the best. She got out the car and fixed her clothes. She made sure that she wore the sexiest outfit hoping Janet would look at her a little different.

Terri ringed the doorbell and waited but her excitement of seeing her future love won't let her stand still. When Janet came to the door, she felt as if her body was gonna explode. Even in something simple she still looked sexy.

Janet: hey girl. Look at you,  you look good. Who are you trying to impress?

Terri: um nobody girl

Terri wished Janet looked at her differently but it hurts her to know that she only sees her as her best friend.

Janet: come on in girl. I'll go make us some mimosas.

Terri couldn't help looking at her butt when she turned around. She couldn't wait till the day when she has it in her hands,  giving her the best pleasure ever. She didn't realize how hard she was staring until Janet came and snapped her out of her little nasty fantasy.

Janet : what was you thinking about because you were way out of it.

Terri : um nothing just some stuff. It's not really important though.

Janet: okay

Terri: so tell me what's going on cause you look good girl. You're glowing and everything.

Janet: oh nothing really I'm just very happy. Kevin is the best thing ever. We made love last night like it was the last thing we'd ever do AND he made me breakfast in bed. I've never been so happy in my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Terri's heart fell to the bottom of her louibutons hearing her love talking about Kevin. She was getting sick and tired of Kevin. She wanted to be the one to make her smile like that. She wanted to be the one that made love to her. She wanted to be her everything but how can she be that if her fucking boyfriend is taking her place. The thought of him made her blood boil but she wanted to keep her cool not to be so suspicious.

Terri: he sounds wonderful. Um do you have anymore Mimosa?

Janet : yea but why did you drink it so fast lol?

Terri: um no reason you make good Mimosas

Janet: mkay so how are you?  You look sexy today

Terri: I'm good. Everything is good at the firm and I just won another case yesterday so that's always exciting.

Janet: I'm happy for you. So when are you gonna find a man girl. I've never heard you had a date since the desert storm so what's up?

Terri: um I don't think that's gonna happen

Janet : and why not?  I mean you're a beautiful girl with a sexy body and a great personality so who wouldn't wanna snatch you up.

Terri : I don't know. I mean I'm not really looking like that.

Janet : I don't believe you. You mean to tell me that there is nobody that you like?

Terri: I mean there is one person that I like but they never looked at me like that and besides they're sorta kinda taken.

Janet: OMG why didn't you tell me?  Who is he?

Terri: no one really it's not really important

Janet: yes it is cause you over there cheesing and everything. You must really like this person.

Terri: I do but it's hard cause they don't see me the way I see them. I'm still in the friend zone to them.

Janet: oooooo the friend zone?  I hate that but hey don't worry I'm sure they will come around soon. I mean who wouldn't want you

Terri: hopefully because I want to give this person the world but someone else is doing that. Anyways um I have to go I have court tomorrow and I need to finish preparing.

Janet: awwww okay I'll see you later okay. Give me a hug

Terri felt as if she poured out her heart into a bottomless vase because it went in but never stayed. She was hoping that Janet caught what she was saying but she was just as clueless as the day. She went in for the hug making her weak in the knees. She smelt so good she didn't even wanna let her go. She couldn't wait till the day when she has her in her arms but not like this. Terri left her house in a daze and the only thing on her mind was Janet.