Chapter 7 - DL

I gave my chapters names :) I'm horrible at chapter names though...are they good enough names? Check 'em out :P

Welp, NEXT CHAPTER!! xD

Let's find out who DL is :D

-Kae A. <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes fluttered open but quickly closed from the light. Sitting up, I rubbed my throbbing head and slowly opened my eyes so I would get used to the light. Ugh, what happened? I thought. Then I remembered the angel and falling when the TARDIS spazzed. My head snapped up and I immediately started looking for The Doctor. I was sitting in a small room with only a bed. I was probably hidden in some room far in the confusing hallways. There was no way I was finding The Doctor. I laid back down and rested my head on the pillow, my mind wondering what was happening to The Doctor and what those statues were really capable of.

The bed creaked and dipped like someone was sitting down on it. I sat up and saw a man sitting at the end of my bed. He was short and dressed similar to The Doctor with a red bow tie, a collared shirt, and a jacket with elbow pads.

"Uhh, hi," I said awkwardly. When the heck did he get here? "When did you get here and why are you here?" Then I added, "Who are you?"

He smiled. "Lots of questions. I'll answer one."

"No, you'll answer all of them," I objected.

"I have an offer to make to you." I stared at him like he was stupid. I didn't want to make offers, I wanted to know who he was and how he got in here without  me noticing.

"What do you want?"

"Well, we both know it will take The Doctor a while to find you since you're so well hidden in these halls, so I have a game for you to pass the time." A game. I thought about it. Would I really accept a game from a random guy who just appeared in the room from nowhere?

"What kind of game?" I asked cautiously.

"A very interesting one." Wow, that tells me so much. "I will send you back home where you have to find out how to get back here, to the TARDIS."

"And how will I do that?"

"You'll have to find out. Don't worry there will be clues." I thought about it all. It was terribly random of him to just show up and offer me all of this.

"Why are you offering me all of this? It's pretty random." He smiled and opened his mouth to answer but stopped when the door flew open.

The Doctor stuck his head in. "Walker? You here?" He smiled when he saw me. Wow, either I had been out for a while and The Doctor had been searching for me that whole time, or he was a fast searcher. There was no way he would have found me that fast, these hallways are too confusing. When The Doctor's eyes landed on the man sitting next to me, his face went completely blank. "What are you doing here?" He asked but it was too late, the man had disappeared.

The Doctor sat down on the bed next to me. "What did he say? What were you talking about? Did you agree with anything he said?" I shook my head at him, he was talking too fast for me to get an answer through.

"Uhh, Doctor?" I interrupted him. He looked at me, eyebrows raised. "Do you hear birds?" I did. They sounded beautiful but were so random. Then suddenly I started feeling tired and just wanted to curl up in a ball in The Doctor's arms and sleep.

"No! Walker, don't fall asleep!"

I looked at him, trying to keep my eyes open. "Doctor? Who was that man?" I asked before slumping against him and closing my eyes. Just before I fell asleep, I heard The Doctor tell me the man's name.

That name was now scrawled upon the note I was holding in my hand. I stared down at it. Why did he ask me to play the game? Why did he make me play the game?

"Figured it out, did you?" I jumped when I heard his voice.

"W-why did you make this all happen?" I stuttered. "Why did you make me play your stupid game?"

"I wanted to see how you would take it all, how you would figure it all out. You didn't do a very good job, though. And River Song even told you!" He paused then mumbled, "I'm not that sure how she got mixed up with this, though..."

I glared at him. "Well, I figured it out now, so stop it. I'm through with this."

"Are you sure? You want it over with right here?"

"Positive," I said through clenched teeth.

"Okay, fine. It's over."

"It's...over?" I asked confused. How could it be over that fast?

"Yeah," he said in a cheery voice. "It's all over, right now. I stopped it. You're free."

"Great!" I cheered. "So bring me back to the TARDIS."

He gave me a disapproving look that completely threw me off-guard. "Oh now, I can't do that."

"What?! Why?!" I screamed, jumping up from my bed.

"Well, you said you wanted it to be over. And you wanted it over with right here."

"I'm not following..."

"You wanted me to stop it here, and here there is no TARDIS. It all stops here, in your home, in your world. In your world, The Doctor doesn't exist."

"No!" I yelled. "Take me back! Take me back to The Doctor! This isn't fair!" I wouldn't be able to see him again. The Doctor is gone.

"Sorry, can't do that." And the Dream Lord disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you didn't see his name...you didn't read good.

Okay, I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter...what do you think?? :3

I'm supposed to be putting quotes IN the story but I haven't so starting with the next chapter, the quotes will be in the chapter..you must find them hehe :)

So here's a quote: "Excuse me, do you mind not farting while I'm saving the world?" Yep so what is the season/episode/Doctor and who said this??

Luvv

-Kae A.<3