Chapter 3 - Shopping

YESS!! I'm soo happy that my T.V. is working again!! xD

Anyway so heres the fourth chapter!! Comment, Vote, Fan??

-Kae A.<3

Who should be Zara..?? Question mark there 'cuzz I dunno>>>>>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Killer statues?"

"Yeah, it was weird."

"So what happened?"

"I fell, hit my head, then blacked out."

"Clumsy."

"The weird thing is, though, that I have a huge bump on my head where I hit it in my dream."

"Where? Here?" Jesse asked then slapped me on the head. She hit me right on the spot making my head throb again.

"Jeez, Jesse! That hurt!" I hit her back which made her laugh.

"So was the guy in your dream cute?" I couldn't really remember what he looked like so I just shrugged my shoulders. It was getting annoying that I couldn't remember those little things about my dream. "He was probably really cute then, huh?"

"I dunno, I can't remember," I mumbled in response. She gave me a disbelieving glance but didn't say anything. We looked through racks of clothing and picked out random things to go try on and I was pulled to the dressing room. Jesse started talking to me about the latest gossip at school but I wasn't really paying attention. I caught a few words she said like "cheater," "slut," "jerk," but it probably wasn't important. She always made things seem like such a big deal. I pulled on a pair of green zebra striped pants and a white and green shirt. I grinned at my reflection in the mirror. Jesse would so make me get this outfit, I thought. I opened the stall door and something played through my mind. It was like a memory but I knew it had never happened.

I opened the door with excitement, a man walking out with me. We stepped into a room with many people walking around. They were all wearing colorful robes and rushing around. The man said something but his voice was muffled. Then, someone - no, something - came up behind us and took him away from me. I tried to grab for him but something came up behind me too and dragged me away in the other direction.

A hand landed on my arm making me jump. Looking up, I saw it was just Jesse.

"You alright?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, fine, sorry I just zoned out a bit."

"I saw that," Jesse laughed. She examined my clothes and she broke out in a huge grin. "You are so getting this outfit!" I knew it. I laughed when I saw she had a similar outfit on; she had purple zebra striped pants and a purple and white shirt. It's scary how much we like the same things. Sometimes we would come into school and we would be wearing the same outfit and everyone would think we planned it out but we really didn't.

Jesse pulled me next to her in front of the mirror and started spinning in circles looking at herself. "I look good, don't I?" She asked. I gave her a look and snorted a laugh.

We tried on other clothes - most of the outfits were a lot alike - and bought a few things. As we were leaving, my eyes landed on a man. He looked very familiar. He had wild brown hair and dressed in a very odd attire. He had an old tweed jacket on, dark pants that looked too short for him and a bow tie. Who wears bow ties anymore? He seemed oddly familiar but I couldn't place where I had met him - if I had met him. I didn't have time to figure it out, though, because Jesse started pulling me out.

When I looked back to where the man was standing a second ago, he was gone.

Weird.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lost this chapter so I sorta...wrote whatever...

SO I'm writing a new book :)) It's called Mutant. Check it out pleeaase! THANK YOU! xD

-Kae A.<3

Comment, Vote, Fan?! One (Or all) Will be very appreciated!

Sooo...The game-thinger?? Who wants to try it??

I'll put a quote from Doctor Who up and whoever is the first and correct one to say who The Doctor is/what season and episode will get the next chapter dedicated to them x)