Chapter 1 - Don't Blink

Dedicated to blueberryalex 'cuzz she crazy about Doctor Who too!<3

Sooo...I changed her name...it's Zara Walker :))

Lol as I was picking her name my sister said to name her Zara Jane haha ('cuzz...ya know...Sarah Jane....eh hem) I thought about it too....decided against it...

Just So You Know!:: I'm probably gonna upload at random times 'cuzz of school and 'cuzz The Doctor's dialogue will probably be a little hard to write since he's so crazy...and smart...and yeh...

ANYWAY, enjoy!! :D

-Kae A.<3

Our Doctor, Matt Smith!! >>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Run!"

"Run where?!"

"This way!" He disappeared around the corner only to turn back around and run the other way. "I mean this way!"

"You're gonna get us killed! Make up your mind!"

"It's this way, trust me!"

Groaning, I ran after him. We had trouble keeping our balance because the ship was shaking from huge explosions happening somewhere else. We ran, keeping clear of the little fires, dodging sparks from the ceiling from stray wires, and little things that blew up around us. Sirens and alarms were blaring and lights were flashing overhead. The place was a huge mess. We had landed in some alien ship and The Doctor was taken away while I was thrown in a room and locked up. I have no idea how long I was in there but after what seemed like forever, I heard the familiar noise of The Doctor's sonic screwdriver just outside the door. When the door finally flew open, The Doctor was yelling at me to get up and run. He wouldn't tell me what he did.

Suddenly The Doctor stopped, making me run into his back. "Why did you stop?" I asked. I felt panicky and wanted to leave as soon as possible. I kept looking around expecting to see someone chasing after us but saw no one.

"No, no, no." I heard The Doctor saying.

"No? No what?" I asked. Finally, I looked around him and saw different corridors leading in different directions with many rooms. "Umm...you know where to go, right?" I asked slowly.

"Yeah...of course," The Doctor said. He really had no idea where we were going.

"We're lost?! We're gonna die because of you!"

"We're not going to die! The TARDIS is down there somewhere in one of those rooms."

"Oh, wonderful! There's a million rooms to look in!"

"Better get started," he answered with a twinkle in his eyes. I groaned and went down the corridor after him. "You look on that side, I'll look on this side."

"Fair enough," I said. I had the side with less doors so it would be easier. But what if this place goes down while we're searching for the TARDIS? What if one of these rooms has those aliens in them and they tie us up and make us die in the ship? What if--? I stopped thinking and focused on finding the TARDIS.

Most of the rooms I looked in were empty, some had weapons in them, and some had strange...things in them; I can't describe the them. In the second to last door, I found the TARDIS. I squeaked in excitement and ran out to look for The Doctor. I didn't see him out in the corridor so I started calling out his name. I don't think he could hear me over the sirens blaring overhead, though. I saw one of the doors open a few doors down and ran to it, hoping The Doctor was in there.