Chapter 2 - The "Dream"

Sooo.....HELLO :/

What goes on ??!!

Soo I was watching Doctor Who videos and came across something that I think is WAY too awesome....or funny....whatever... I like it ! It's "the best Doctor Who line Evar!!"

It's like this::

Police: "You're under arrest"

Doctor: "Okay, well, let me go into that Police Box and arrest myself" *starts backing up to the TARDIS*

TEEHEE ^-^

OH and I feel like a frickin' rebel!! ...[JK] I was writing this all through school and not paying attention xD Just for you guysss!!<3

-Kae A.<3

Our wonderfulness with a funny face - Matt Smith in the picture!!!! xDD >>>>>>>>>>>>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faint voices reached my ears as everything materialized around me. Shielding my eyes from the light that was pouring through the window, I slowly sat up. Taking in my surroundings, I noticed I was back home sitting in bed. I looked around the cluttered room confusedly. How did I get here? Pulling back my comforter, I climbed out of bed and made my way outside to the hallway.

"Zara? Is that you?" A voice called from downstairs.

"Yeah, mum," I called back.

"Well, it's about time you got up! Come on down, I saved a bit of breakfast for you." I descended the stairs, still confused as to how I ended up back home and made my way to the kitchen.

"Are you alright, dear?" Mum asked as I took my usual seat at the table.

"Yeah, fine. I had the strangest dream, though." Yeah, a dream. It was all just a bizarre dream...that felt way too real.

"What was it about?" Mum asked with interest as she handed me a plate with bacon and a pancake on it.

"Well, there was a man," Mum cocked an eyebrow at me suspiciously but I ignored it and continued. "And a blue police box."

"Why was there a police box?"

"It was his ship. A space ship."

"Why was it a police box?"

"Because he liked it like that!" I snapped, getting annoyed that she kept interrupting me. "Anyway, we went on these crazy adventures, fighting aliens, saving the world, going back in time and meeting famous people - all kinds of things. It was so realistic! Then, before I woke up, we had accidentally ended up on some alien ship and he was taken away from me. When he escaped and came back for me, the ship was coming apart and we had to run out fast. We found his ship and flew off but the lights shut off and when they turned back on, there was a statue of an angel standing in the middle of the control room. The man told me not to look away because it would kill me if I did." Mum gave me a really strange look. "Then the ship shook and I fell and hit my head hard, making me pass out, Then I woke up."

"That's weird," Mum said slowly. I think she was still on the fact that the man's space ship looked like a police box or maybe that an angel statue was going to kill me. "What was his name?" Oddly, I couldn't remember. Usually I could remember almost everything about my weird dreams but I couldn't remember the man's name or what the angel was called. I knew he told me...

As Mum got up to clean up the dishes from her and Dad's breakfast, I started thinking about when I hit my head in my...'dream'. I had actually felt the pain in my head when it happened. Curiously, I touched the spot where I had hit it. I was so surprised to feel a huge bump there that the pain didn't register right away. Stupidly, I pushed my palm to the bump and winced away at the pain. My head started throbbing.

"What are you doing?" Mum asked.

"There's a big bump on my head."

"Well stop touching it." She slapped my hands down and walked to the fridge. "I'll get you some ice."

"Mum, it's in the same spot where I hit my head in my dream."

"That's odd," she answered absentmindedly as she searched the freezer for an ice pack.

"Maybe it wasn't a dream," I wondered aloud, rubbing my head.

"Don't be so daft!" She slapped my hand down again and pushed the ice pack to my head. I winced away but she held it there. "Those things aren't real."

I knew she was right but that dream was too real for my liking. And a bump on my head where I had hit it in my dream? I don't know, it was all so weird.

"Well, whatever," Mum sighed. "Oh! Jesse called while you were sleeping, says she wants to meet you at the mall later."

"Later when?" I asked.

Mum glanced at the clock. "Uhmm, now."

Jumping from my chair and shooting a quick glare at Mum, I ran upstairs to get dressed. Hopefully I could talk to Jesse about this weird dream stuff and hopefully she can help me feel sane again.

Hopefully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was supposed to be apart of a bigger chapter buuuut I thought it would be too long soo I split it up...too much writing...soo late...

I dunno if there's any grammar mistakes or anything but if there is - I apologize 'cuzz it's late and I didn't really check it over...if there is any mistakes I'll fix it later :))

Just Wonderingg!!:: Who do you imagine The Doctor as? Matt Smith?? Another Doctor??? Some random guy???? I imagine him as David Tennant....SO WRONG!!! :/ !! HE'S MATT SMITH

I'm gonna do this little game-thinger if you guys wanna participate - I'm gonna write a quote from the show and if you can tell me who the Doctor was/what season and the episode, I'll dedicate the next chapter to the one with the first right answer. Guys wanna play??

-Kae A.<3

Comment, Vote, Fan! <3 One (Or All) will be very appreciated!! :))