READ!

HI! I have an excuse for no updating on either of my stories, I swear!!

It's all basically because of school :S My school is veeerrrryyyyy strict and crap and expect a lot from everyone and they give us BUTTLOADS of work and lately all the rules are being changed and it's very stressful and I'm boring you, aren't I? So, sorry:[ I've been horribly busy with stuff.

ANYWAY the reason for this blurb!:: 

I AM OFFICIALLY REWRITING THIS STORY! This will still be up but so will another one of this but slightly edited. It's called Uhh, Doctor Who? {Rewritten}. A few seconds after I post this i will put up the edited version of the Prologue and Chapters 1-3. The rest of the story I will post later on today, maybe tomorrow.

I'll keep it up for a while and whichever story you guys seem to like best I'll keep updating. SO PLEASE COMMENT!

Speaking of updates:: I'm going to try and follow a schedule - I'm going to try and update each story at least once a week (preferably Saturday or Sunday). So, look for a new chapter sometime on the weekends.

I think that's it . . . so PLEASE, read and comment on the other story and sorry about being away for a while!

OH, BY THE WAY just like this story, the other will have random things at the end that, if you get them right, I'll dedicate a chapter to you:)

Thanks guys!