Chapter 8*

Ashton
One problem.

I'm on bed rest. I really shouldn't be. The boys are really taking it upon themselves to make sure I heal completely. They're basically my servants and I don't really like it.

Another problem.

I may or may not be wishing that Calum had gone through with his idea of celebrating my return.

So here I am, trying to get that plan into action. Luke wanted to cuddle and why would I object to that?

I look up at his face, he's completely spaced out, but he's running his fingers through my hair. I lean forward slightly but he still stares off into space.

I kiss his neck lightly, just a peck to get his attention. He smiles down at me and squeezes my waist from where his hand is resting.

I smile back widely and bury my face in his neck, this time just kissing his neck and starting to go up higher until I reached his mouth. He raised an eyebrow but then I kissed him again and he didn't complain so I kept going.

I sat up slightly and straddled his waist. He got the hint when I started to slightly grind on him.

"Ashton we can't. You need to rest your voice." Luke mumbles. I pout and shake my head.

"I'll be quiet. Please I missed you. I need you." He frowned and glared playfully at me.

"You're not supposed to be talking." I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"The doctor said I should rest. He never said I couldn't talk, I think I'm fine." I mumble.

I go back to kissing him when the door opens and I groan.

"Ashy wants to play." Luke says with a smirk and I bite my lip. I look over and Calum is in the doorway with a raised eyebrow.

Michael comes up behind him and he's got a glint in his eye, an amusing smile on his face.

"Then let's give the princess what he wants." Michael says and I become a little uneasy. He's definitely got something planned but I don't know what.

"You're still healing baby so I don't want to hear a peep from you, got it?" Michael asks as he makes his way to me. I nod and he smirks, pulling Luke towards himself.

Calum quickly pulls his pants down and his shirt over his head, then turns to me and takes my clothes off.

He kisses up my chest then trails kisses up my neck. I moan and Calum smirks up at me.

"M-master please." I whimper but he tsks.

"I thought daddy told you not to make a sound?" He asks tauntingly. I groan and he smirks, knowing he was right.

He pulls open the drawer next to the bed and pulls out the lube. He put some on his fingers before placing his hand on my knee and making me move my legs open. I blushed but he just kissed my cheek before pushing a finger into me slowly.

I bite my tongue to keep the moans in and I can taste blood as he inserts a second finger. He starts scissoring them and I can't help the moan I let out as he hits my prostate.

How did they expect me to stay quiet?

Calum tsked and turned me over so I was now on my hands and knees. "We told you to be silent." He taunts.

I whimper and bury my head in my arms.

Calum lubes up his member and lines it up with my hole as I wait impatiently. He pushes in slowly and I grip the sheets, balling it up in my hands.

He bottomed out, but stayed still as I adjusted to his size.

I looked up slightly to see Michael already starting to pound into Luke. The bed was shaking slightly as he sped up and I pushed against Calum, wanting him to move.

Calum gripped my hips and started to slowly thrust into me. He started to get faster and faster until I was jolting forward with his harsh thrusts.

I tried my hardest not to make a noise but every once and a while I would moan, not able to keep it in. Calum would just speed up and grip my sides harder.

He hit my prostate spot on with each thrust and all you could hear was moans and skin slapping against skin.

I lost it when Calum snaked his arm around to my front and started to stroke me along with his thrusts. I let out a loud moan and pushed back against Calum even more.

He sped up and leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Come on princess. Cum for me." My mouth opened in a silent moan and I came all over Calum's hand and the sheets beneath me.

I whined as Calum pulled out and started jerking himself off. He came all over my backside with a few moans and shouts of my name.

We both panted and stayed still until Calum got up and started wiping me down so I was clean.

I was so focused on Calum that I didn't notice that Michael and Luke were now cuddling and cleaned up as well. I snuggled close to Calum and ended up falling asleep, not before hearing Calum chuckling and mumbling stuff like 'you just can't stay quiet can you? Always were vocal in bed'.

This is terrible but I feel bad for not updating.

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia