Preface

Ashton
Why?

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Why didn't I listen?

Why did I leave?

Why did I listen to him?

He was connected to Dylan, I shouldn't of listened to him. Now look where I was.

I was tied up and cramped in his trunk right now. I wish I had ignored him and went home back to my boyfriends.

Then I would be happy...and they would be happy.

Why did I let him in my head?

All these questions and that's all that runs through my head...why?

I need the boys. But I don't think they'll listen after I broke their hearts.

What's going on? I'm quite confused myself. It's all happening so fast.

I can't trust anyone anymore.

I hate this. I hate myself.

I should've known he was trouble. He knew Dylan! That should've been my sign not to listen to him.

So why did I?

I really fucked up this time.

God! Never trust a trouble maker!

That's all he was. A trouble maker. All of them.

I was forced out of my thoughts by the abrupt stop of the car. My breathing sped up and my heart pounded, my palms sweating. What did he want with me?

Then suddenly there was light and I squinted my eyes to block it out.

I would put my hand up to block it if they weren't tied behind my back.

"We're here." He said and I shivered. Where was here?

I tried to ask but it was quite difficult with the tape stuck over my mouth.

That caused him to chuckle. God I hate him.

"Dylan will answer all your questions, don't worry." I wanted to punch him, kick him, kill him. Anything. I just wanted to hurt him. Don't worry?! Was he crazy?

Of course I was going to worry!

He helped me out of the trunk gently and I hated how he looked at me. He didn't deserve to look at me like that anymore.

I knew he wasn't kind. I may have thought so at first but now I knew he was a filthy snake.

Scum. Dirt at the bottom of my shoe.

I would never trust him again.

Heyyyy!

Who do you think he is? Whose helping Dylan?

Dedication in a chapter to whoever figures it out.

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia