Chapter Five: Than Plan

The bell goes signaling schools end and I make my way to my locker to grab my helmet. I hold it between my arm and my side and make my way out to my moped. I take my seat and put the helmet on, then put the key in and start the engine.
I set off home, knowing that everyone else will be at my house soon after me, if not before.
My mum won't be in for long, she never is, well hardly ever, she works 12 hour shifts as a nurse so from 5 pm until 5pm, that means she sleeps most of the time that she's at home and she gets up an hour before her shift, then she sets off half an hour before hand because she has to get the bus. She doesn't want to learn to drive, not after what happened with Prim and my Dad in the car crash, she wasn't in the car but I was and it was horrible but I still learnt to drive, you have to move on from these type of events and that's what I did and will continue to do.
I get home and park the moped in the garage on the side of the house. Literally two minutes after I pull in Finnick's car pulls up behind me, on the drive shortly followed by Gale's, I'm guessing Annie went with Finnick as they're together, and Delly and Johanna with Gale because they must have had their last lesson together.
I unlock the door and we make our way inside, I check the time,
"Right guys, it's quarter past three now so my Mum's still in bed and she'll stay there for another hour-ish then she'll be getting ready and going off to work."
They all nod and we sit on the sofas, Johanna speaks first,
"We may as well get straight to it, anyone have any ideas of how to ruin their party?"
Gale stands up, with a grin on his face that makes him seem like he has a really good idea,
"Well how about we throw a rival party?"
Finnick puts his hand on Gale's shoulder and slaps his shoulder then makes him sit back down, he gives him a look as if to say, 'Well done, you tried.'
And then he actually does say,
"Well done. You tried."
Then Delly says,
"That's lame Gale... Just lame!" Johanna snorts,
"Yeah! Even brainless over there," she gestures to me, "could come up with something better than that! We want to make them mad! We want to, make 'em pay for it!"
Gale pretends to look hurt, "
"Well I don't see anyone else coming up with any genius ideas!"
I must have some sort of evil grin on my face because Annie says,
"I think Katniss has something." And honestly I do,
"You would be right Annie and if I do say so it is a pretty, damn, good idea!"
I say nothing else for a second until Delly says,
"Well go on then, explain!"
"Basically their party starts at seven and at around quarter to eight ,when people will be tipsy but not wasted yet and they will just be getting into the full party spirit, we are going to cut the power in the house where the party is. Then Delly is going to rush into the house after a couple of minutes with a knife coming out of her shirt and blood stains on it, she will scream and then quickly, and breathlessly, explain
that there are three people on the loose, all dressed in black going around with various weapons and they're looking for a big group of people to attack. Three of the rest of us will all be in black and will go and knock on the windows with weapons such as a chainsaw so they can hear the noise it makes. As soon as you've knocked on the window you duck down and hide so no one can see you, the other two of us will also be dressed in black but will be waiting I'm the are so that we can make a quick get away. We'll leave them like this for only a couple of minutes and then Delly, tell them all that they've been pranked then run straight out and to the car. All we need to do is decide who's doing what apart from Delly."
Everyone is smiling, even Annie who doesn't normally like to do things like this, Gale speaks up,
"I suppose my idea was kind of... Well let's just say that Catnip's idea is superior."
I smile,
"Yeah! Lets say that! I like that! That is most certainly correct!"
"Don't be too modest then Katniss." Johanna says, her voice dripping with sarcasm. I laugh a little and then Finnick says,
"Right then, we have until Friday to perfect every last detail of this so we may as well get started now, we only have three days and It does have to be spot on, down to the second perfect."
<-------------<<
Author's Note:

Hi guys, I hope you liked the chapter, please tell me what you thought and comment/vote and follow me (asdfghjklaurenn) and Hannah who's account this is on! :)
Thankyou,
Lauren :) xx