Chapter Four: Another Class With Him?

I have to rush to my locker and get my stuff to get to my next lesson on time. This class, Biology, is with Mrs. Octavia. She dresses just like Mrs. Trinket does. So if she acts similar, then I had better be on time. I rush into the door just as the bell rings. She is at her desk on her computer, and everyone has sat down. I see the message that was left on the bored from yesterday reading, "CHOOSE YOUR OWN SEAT" written in a bright blue color. I look around at everyone sitting down, talking with their friends. Of course, I don't have anyone I really know in this class room. Just like in art. I sigh, looking at the only available seat next to someone wearing a hoodie with the hood over top of his head. At least it looks like a guy. Maybe he is new here. I should introduce myself to him, make him feel welcome. I know what it is like to feel like the odd person. The one everyone is talking about just because she doesn't fit in. I walk to the far corner, which no one will pay attention to.

"Hello." I say. The boy looks up from his phone and I see that I know him. Why did he have to look so different with a hoodie.

"You here to twist my legs now sweetheart?" Peeta asks.

"I thought you were a new kid or something. I was trying to be nice." I snap.

"Katniss Everdeen? Being nice? Yeah, in my dreams." He says going back to his phone. I go to stand up,grabbing my backpack, but someone's hand touches my shoulder. I see Mrs. Octavia standing in front of me.

"Going somewhere Katniss?" She asks in a sweet voice. She can be nice, but she has this thing with being two faced. So I choose my words carefully.

"No mam." I sit back down, setting my backpack on the floor. She walks back to her desk and I hear Peeta snicker.

"Is there something you want to say?" I shoot coldly at him.

"It's just... you are using manner too?" He laughs at me.

"Oh shut the hell up." I say sitting my chair further from him. He is only laughing at me because he knows it will make me irritated. I shouldn't let him but he does. I can't get sent back to the principle though, because I will probably get expelled if I dig my pencil into his head. I pull out a binder though. Mrs. Octavia decides she wants one more day to be able to play on her phone and computer. I can't blame her, I wish the exact same thing. I don't want to admit school finally here because that means a lot of crap said by Peeta's group. Whatever, this class will end soon enough and then it will be lunch. I basically listen to songs on my iPod the entire time, while texting Annie off my phone. A One Direction song comes on. I think One Direction is a pretty good band. I'm not obsessed with them like Annie is or like Prim... Like she used to be. Before the accident. When I listen to them, all I can see is her face. Which makes me want to cry. I see everyone is talking pretty loudly, so I silently sing.

"They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love you's. But I bet you if they only knew. They would just be jealous of us. They don't know about the up all nights, they don't know I've waited all my life. Just to find a love that feels this right. Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us." Prim's face is on my mind the entire time I sing. Oh how she was so excited to get to high school, yet she never made it out of middle school. Then I feel someone shaking my arm, and I look to see Peeta. I take out my head phones.

"What?" I snap.

"You are crying." I hadn't realized it. I guess thinking of Prim just automatically makes the tears flow.

"What do you care?" I say, looking back at my phone.

"I don't." He snaps.

"Then why talk to me?"

"Excuse me from keeping you from embarrassing yourself by going out there with smudge make up."

"Screw you." The bell rings before he can say anything. I rush to my locker, throwing my things in there and running to the lunch room to meet my friends. I see Annie and Joanna, standing in the salad line. Typical. I rush to Finnick in the normal food line as we call it.

"Sup." He says. I hit his knuckle.

"Nothing. Ready to eat."

"When aren't you ready to eat?"

"True. But I eat pretty much all through out the day." He says pulling out his bag of sugar cubes. "Would you like one?"

"No Finnick, I don't wanna die of a sugar rush. You know how I am with sugar."

"You won't I haven't."

Yet!" I point out. We get our food and we meet the others at the lunch table. Gale and Delly pack their lunch from home so they have already met at our table.

"Hey Kat, I saw you going to the principles office already." Gale smirks.

"Yeah, I did."

"Why?" Finnick asks. I sigh. I explain to them what happened in art. How I was being a little brat and then Effie decided to switch the papers. How Peeta was trying to hit the soft spot on purpose, probably looking for tears. How I twisted his arms and when Effie Freaked out, making me go to the principle.

"Wow." Annie says.

"What a douchebag! We have to do something about this." Joanna says, and you can tell she is pissed.

"What do we do? Kat and I have to be on our last leg. We do anything and we get suspended." Finnick says. It's true, me and him have probably been in more fights than anyone else in our group. Not always with The Careers either.

"Let's not do it at school then." Gale suggests.

"What are we going to do? Act like 10 year olds and toilet paper his house?" Delly says.

"No, but we need to do something." Joanna says. I agree with her.

"But what?"

"I heard they were having a party this weekend. Let's crash it." Finnick says.

"No, that's not enough. We need to embarrass them." Annie says. She isn't one to be mean, but when you mess with her friends watch out.

"We need to literally crash their party. Make them look bad for throwing a bad party. We need some time to plan it out. " Gale says.

"My house. After school." I say. Joanna smiles.

"Let's make him pay for it." And so it's decided. I look at the Careers, eating their lunches and laughing with each other. I smile, knowing the have no clue what is coming. We will make this the worse party of their lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY!! :D So I hope you liked the chapter! Please tell me what you thought!

LOVE YOU ALL!

Also, go follow asdfghjklaurenn! The other writer! :D

~Hannah

p.s. If I ever write ~Katniss instead of ~Hannah, it's because I'm an admin on a Facebook page and that my admin name!