Chapter 8

I took a walk and thought about what I would do. I didn't want to leave him, we were just getting close. All of the thousands of thoughts that we're going through my head were too much. Then they all stopped, every single thought swirling in my head went away as the soft hand of somebody touched the lower part of my arm.

I turned around and saw Peter, with my eyes I followed his arm which led to his other arm which was behind his back. "What are you hiding?" I asked in a playful tone.

He smiled ear to ear as he brought his hand in front of me. I looked and saw a rose in his hand. He got my hand and opened it as he carefully placed the rose in my hand. "For you my Darling, but this rose is not just a cliché gift, no this flower is special. As long as there are petals on the stem our love will be real," he said looking me right in the eyes.

I smiled as I heard these words. "So our love is real now? As in you love me?" I asked almost sure of the answer.

"Yeah, I do love you. You're the only person I've ever loved, Darling," he replied and looked at the rose every single petal still attached.

I looked at the rose, and back at him. This was a big decision and I needed to think about it. He just said I'm the only one he's ever loved. Now how can I just leave him knowing that?? I looked at him and gave him a fake smile. "So when do you want to leave Darling?" He asked.

A million thoughts rushed through my head with those few words. I didn't know what to do. 'What should I do? I should just stay with him, right? But what about my family they probably miss me.' I thought, even though that got me nowhere in my decision. Then without any more thought, I yelled out, "I wanna stay here!"

"What?" He said confused. "I thought you wanted to go home," he replied.

"I did, but I love you and you love me. We have something good here, so why ruin it?" I replied. He smiled and tightly wrapped his hands around my waist wit that he also picked me up off of the floor a little. "Woah, take it easy," I said as he put me down.

"I'm sorry I'm just really happy you're staying. The thought of you leaving makes me feel empty inside," he replied. I stood there and looked at him for a little, then he grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked slightly concerned. He ignored me and kept running in the forest. Soon we were back at the hut.

"Wait here," he said as he walked in. I saw a couple of flashes of light through the windows of the hut.

'Why is he using magic?' I wondered. Soon he walked out in a nice suit and the rose from earlier in his hand. "Over here Darling," he said waking in the hut that now looked like a fancy restaurant. I looked down at the worn out nightgown I was in, I was so underdressed but this was all I had. He looked at me and waved his hand, I was now in a light blue dress.

"I love you," he said as we sat down at the table.