Epilogue

------Hey guys!  I'm sure you never expected me to update again, but here I am!!  I recently went through and edited this story (I'm sure you know there were a lot of spelling mistakes).  After editing, I felt the need to add at least one more part.  I got many comments that the previous ending was a bit abrupt.  I'm really sorry about that.  To be honest, it was really hard for me to finish the story.  I tried my best, however, and I left a somewhat ambiguous ending.  Some of you liked it, some of you didn't.  Anyways, here is a little cherry-on-top for those of you who want it.  It's not very long, but I hope you still like it!  It's possible that I will add on more small epilogue's as inspiration hits me, but I make no promises.  Let me know if you like it, and maybe I will do more!------

Epilogue

My heart pounded in my ears and my chest felt tight. I could swear I was having a heart attack.

"Alice!" I gasped out and clutched at her purple lacy dress. Her hair was pulled back behind her ears in beautiful waves. She looked even more attractive than she usually did. "I think I'm going to pass out!"

"You're not going to pass out, Bella. You're a vampire, remember?" She patted my shoulder in a comforting gesture. "Besides, you look amazing!"

She turned me around so I faced a large full body mirror. My white silk dress flowed around me and made me look like a princess. A white lacy pin held a veil that cascaded past my shoulders and down my back; it trailed behind me on the floor. My hair was pulled back and small ringlets of curls framed my face. I let Alice do my make-up, and she really outdid herself. She made me look stunning.

"You did a really good job with my whole outfit. Thank you Alice." I gave her a quick hug, and she smiled.

"You're welcome, Bella. It's not every day that a girl gets married!" At this remark, my expression became stricken. When Alice noticed, she threw her hands to her mouth and gasped. "I'm so sorry Bella! I forgot you were married to James before. I really am sorry! I hope I didn't ruin your mood..."

She trailed off and looked at her purple heeled feet in regret.

"It's okay Alice. Nothing can destroy my mood today. I mean... I'm marrying Edward." As I said it, the words began to truly sink in. I'm marrying Edward today.

After today, I will be Isabella Cullen.

My nerves of a few moments ago immediately returned. I groaned and grasped at my butterfly-filled stomach.

"Alice, can't we just run to Los Vegas and get married? That way there won't be a huge room of people." She scoffed.

"Bella! We talked about this. It's your wedding day; you have to hold a huge reception!"

"But I won't even know anyone out there!" I groaned in frustration. We'd had this argument many times in the past few months. Alice, somehow, always won. I blame her cute pixie face; it always guilt-tripped me.

"It doesn't matter!" She placed her hands on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes. "All that matters is that you will be marrying Edward today. Ignore everything else." I nodded my head slowly.

"Yes, you're right. Thanks Alice." She clapped her hands and skipped a few feet away.

"What else is a maid of honor for?"

"Hey! I'm her maid of honor." Rosalie appeared out of nowhere and pulled me into a big hug. She wore a similar shade of purple to Alice, that being the decided on bridesmaid's color, but her dress was much longer. It reached all the way down to her silver-heeled feet, but a slit in the front of the dress ran up to her upper thigh. A dark purple sash wrapped around her middle and completed the ensemble. She looked gorgeous, as she always did.

"No, I am!" Alice called out in frustration. They'd had this argument many times. Technically, I never chose a maid of honor. I didn't really care much about the whole wedding proceedings. I let Alice be in charge of everything.

Boy was that a big mistake.

I never imagined she would make such a huge spectacle out of the whole event. I should have known.

"Bella, are you ready?" Esme came around the corner with Carlisle on her arm. Esme wore a grayish purple dress that was longer and more modest; Carlisle wore a black suit with a white rose pinned to his lapel, as did all the men.

"Maybe." I replied hesitantly. They both came over and came me a big hug in turn.

"We are so proud of you and Edward." Esme said with a big smile. I had a feeling she'd be crying if she could.

"Thank you." I replied, and I really meant it.

Carlisle and I waited behind big dark oak doors as everyone marched down the aisle ahead of us. Alice walked with Jasper, then Rosalie and Emmett. Esme walked down the aisle alone and carried the wedding rings. Carlisle held out his arm for me.

"I believe our turn is coming up soon." He whispered into my ear.

"Thank you so much for this. Since my own father passed away, you are the closest thing I have to a dad." I felt the emotions overcome me, and I could tell Carlisle felt the same way.

"You know I see you, and love you, as my own daughter." Before he could continue, the wedding march began.

My heart jumped into my throat as the doors opened and we began our walk. White roses rested all over the ground, sat on the end of each pew, and hung from the walls. It made the room look pure and magnificent. The huge church was overflowing with guests. I recognized a few people from high school, such as that Mike guy who hit on me the first day of school. I felt incredibly nervous with all of their eyes on me. I nearly froze in fright.

Then, I remembered Alice's words. Edward was all that mattered.

I looked to the end of the walkway, and my eyes locked onto his. He looked stunning in his black tuxedo. I wanted nothing more than to run and jump into his arms. However, I walked slowly with Carlisle to the sluggish beat of the march. It felt like an eternity before Carlisle placed my hand in Edward's. A shock ran up my arm at the touch.

The minister spoke on and on about the proceedings, but I didn't pay attention to him. I was lost in Edward. He seemed to be experiencing the same thing.

Finally, it came to the part for us to say "I do" and put on the rings. As Edward slid the ring onto my finger, I wanted desperately to be able to cry. I felt my breath catch in my throat, and I sincerely wished to express my overwhelming emotions. I wanted Edward to see the all-consuming effect he had on me. As a vampire, however, no tears would come.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Edward didn't need any more prodding; he pulled me into a hard embrace and our lips meshed together perfectly. It was absolutely flawless. I didn't even notice the room full of applause behind us.

When we pulled apart, Edward kept me in his arms and looked deep into my eyes.

I was now Isabella Cullen, and I never wanted to turn back.