My Twilight part 2

My Twilight Part 2

I do NOT own any characters!!! I don't own twilight or anything this is just for fun. Enjoy!!!

Chapter 3

I was playing my guitar when the urge hit me. I'm SO thirsty... Need... Food!!

I was running down the sidewalk at a human speed, maybe a little faster. There was a guy running with a girl's purse he just stole from her. He was my next meal.

He turned into an alley. Perfect!!! I grabbed the back of his sweater and lunged him to the ground. He looked terrified, but when he saw I was an innocent girl, he relaxed.

"Hey, baby." He was trying to be suductive. Ha. This was going to be easy. I kissed him on lips once and pulled him close so I could wisper im his ear.

"Let's go somewhere more private." He nodded really fast. Sure, I could drag him to my car, but this way is funner when they're willing. He jummped in the passenger side of the car, and I drove. He was wispering a bunch of crap in my ear. I pulled deep into the woods where no one went.

He looked puzzled. "We're doing it in the woods?" I nodded, and he agreed. Wow, someone is desperate.

I walked him deep into the woods, then stopped.  I let my senses take over me; this guy was my food, he smells... Yum! I'm ready.

I pushed him into a tree and sank my teeth into his skin. He screamed in my ear. Aaahhh!!! It felt like heaven to have the warm liquid pour down my throat. I was almost done when I felt pressure on my shoulder, and I was flung off my food onto the ground.

I growled so ferociously the trees shook. And I looked up to see.... THEM!!! The filthy vampires I had my fun with! How dare they interrupt me while I eat!!!

"How dare you!!!!!!!! I'm EATING!!!!" They were all standing ready for a fight, then they recognized me. Well, there goes my fun at school.

"You!" Rosalie gasped. They were all staring at me with their mouths dropped to the floor.

"Yess!" I hissed. "Took you all a while to figure out!!! Why, I ask, did you interupt!?! I was busy at the moment!!" These are the dummest vampires ever!

"Come home with us." Edward ordered. I temporarily put my guard down. His voice was so soothing so... Safe. Oops shouldn't have put my guard down. They were dragging me to their car now, I'd have to get mine in the morning.

Chapter 4

The whole car ride was silent. Why were they doing this, I don't understand.

----Cullen House-----

"This is Carlisle and Esme." Omg more!!! How many are there?

"How many of you are there?" I didn't care if I was mean, they started it.  Well, maybe I did, but still.

"This is it: my family." Carlisle answered. Family? That sounded nice comfortable...NOOOO!!! I'm not alowd a family! Ever.

"Hmm...okay, I don't really understand why your FAMILY brought me here. So if you'll explain, I need to get ready for school." Gosh these people are annoying.

"She feeds on humans!" Rosalie hissed. So!? That's what a vampire does!!!!

"I see, okay... What's your name dear?" Esme spoke up.

"Bella" What is the point of this!?

"Have a seat, Bella." So I did. "You see, we are vegitarions. We only eat animals, and we don't want any issues here. It's to dangerous to have you running around eating people. So I suggest you either leave or come live with us so you can be a vegitarion with us." Carlisle stayed calm and kind through the whole speach.

Wow. Animals? Leave? Wait, WHAT!!! Is HE threatening ME!!! At that, I laughed.  I laughed good and hard. If I were human, I would have been gasping for air and tears would have been streaming down my face. They all stared at me in shock, but I laughed until I was fully settled down.

I cleared my throut. "So, let me get this straight. I 1- leave or 2- live with you and eat fruity animals? What about option 3?" I leaned in close to Carlisle.  Uncomfortably close. But he was concentrating on my words. "What if there are options for YOU instead? How about you either 1- leave or 2- get prepared for a fight, cause you'll get one."

Emmett laughed behind me, clearly thinking he could kill me in one hit, but I had something he didn't: a VERY strong past.

I stood up and stared him in the face. He tensed for battle.

"Ooh! Mr bigandstrong thinks he can beat me in battle, but I must warn you because I'm kind. I - CAN - KILL - ANYTHING - AND - ANYONE!!!!! Everything I touch dies!!!! So I have to warn you, if you lay one finger on me you will die!!!!" I looked at Edward his eyes were so deep filled with... Sorrow.  He felt bad for me.  That's when I broke down. I fell to the floor on my knees everyone just stared.

"I-I kill everything!!!! Everything I care about!!! Even if I love it, it dies!!!!!" Then I began sobbing, but of course no tear came. I felt arms around me, but I didn't have the strength to look who it was. I just grieved. Long and hard.