My Twilight Part 8

My Twilight Part 8

Vote and comment! I hope you like the chapter, I do! Lol

Chapter 12

I listened as Edward put on new clothes upstairs after his shower. Everyone was silent while Edward was upstairs. Alice was still staring at me but not a death glare anymore, more like she was evaluating my actions. Emmett's sudden huff made me jump.

"I wanted to keep playing! We never even finished!" He whined. I only laughed at him.

"We can play while Edward's on his date?" I offered. I was begging for a distraction, just the thought of sitting here bored thinking about Edward and his date all night had my hands clinched in fists at my sides.

"NO!" Alice screamed at me. I was slightly taken aback. I guess she's still angry with me. "Were going on the date with him. Well not exactly with him, were going to be in another booth and Tanya won't know."

"Well we can play truth or dare at the restaurant, it's not like we'll be eating." I regretted the words as soon as they left my lips. Imagine Emmett at a restaurant playing truth or dare, the possibilities are endless.

Suddenly, Edward appeared at the bottom of the staircase dressed in all black. He looked gloomy; I guess Tanya must like the color black. He walked out the front door without a word. Before he stepped out, he looked at me once; his eyes were so deep, I felt I could faint. He got in his car, and we followed in Alice's.

We stopped at a quaint little restaurant that had many people. We watched from a distance as Tanya approached Edward. Her long blond hair flowed down her back. She was wearing a pink mini skirt with a white blouse that showed a lot of cleavage. She hugged him silently, and they walked into the restaurant. They took a booth at the left side, and we got one at the right. Both tables ordered random food and left it untouched. Tanya gave a disgusted glance at Edward's attire before starting a conversation about random events of the past.

"Alright, they're not making out or anything interesting, so lets begin our game." Emmett said rubbing his hands together for exaggeration. "It would be Edward's turn but he's... busy. Jasper hasn't gone yet, so looks like it's your turn bro." Emmett nudged Jasper.

"Bella, truth or dare." Jasper asked me. I haven't had a chance to talk to him at all so who knows what he could ask.

"Um... dare...I think." He smiled and glanced at Alice before speaking.

"I dare you to sing the next song for karaoke." I was surprised I hadn't even realized there was karaoke.

"But don't we need to stay hidden so Tanya doesn't see us?" I asked.

"She doesn't know you." Alice stated. I huffed before standing and walking to the stage. Some girl was singing Sweet Home Alabama, and I just pushed her off the stage. I whispered the song to the man running the karaoke and slowly the song began. 'One Time' by Justin Bieber, the new girl's version.

"Me plus you, I'm a tell you one time

Me plus you, I'm a tell you one time

One Time

One Time

When I met you boy my heart went knock knock

Now them butterflies in my stomach wont stop stop

And even though it's a struggle love is all we got

So we gonna keep keep climbin till the mountain top

Your world is my world

And my fight is your fight

My breath is your breath

And your heart (I got my)

Chorus:

Your my One love

My one heart

My one life for sure

Let me tell you one time (boy I love, boy I love you)

I'm a tell you one time (boy I love, boy I love you)

And I'm a be your one girl

You'll be my #1 guy always makin time for you

I'm'a tell you one time (boy I love, boy I love you)

You look so deep

You know that it humbles me

Your by my side and troubles them don't trouble me

Many have called but the chosen is you

Whatever you want shawty I'll give it to you

Your world is my world

And my fight is your fight

My breath is your breath

And your heart (I got my)

Chorus:

Your my One love

My one heart

My one life for sure

Let me tell you one time (boy I love, boy I love you)

I'm a tell you one time (boy I love, boy I love you)

And I'm a be your one girl

You'll be my #1 guy always makin time for you

I'm'a tell you one time (boy I love, boy I love you)

Shawty right there

he's got everything I need and I'm a tell him one time

One Time, One Time

Give you everything you need down to my last dime

he makes me happy

I know where I'll be

Right by your side cuz he is the one

And boy

You're my One love

My one heart

My one life for sure

Let me tell you one time (boy I love, boy I love you)

I'm a tell you one time (boy I love, boy I love you)

And I'm a be your one girl

You'll be my #1 guy always makin time for you

I'm a me tell you one time (boy I love, boy I love you)

I'm a tell you one time (boy I love, boy I love you)

Me plus you, I'm a tell you one time

One Time

One Time..."

When I looked at Edward he was staring at me with his mouth hung open. Tanya was giving me a death glare. I could hardly breath, that song, that song.....it was all for Edward. I think I've fallen for him, this can't be happening!